Sponsored

Sync 3 shuts off completely for minutes at a time

BTDUBS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
So I have started encountering a problem over the last week. I will be driving and my screen will all of the sudden shut off and crash. It will stay this way for 5 minutes at a time and then finally reboot. I have tried holding the power button down for 15 seconds to see if it can do a hard reboot and sometimes restarting the car doesn't fix it. It has happened 5 times now. Does anyone know of any fixes? Due to the chip shortages, I am unsure if I took it in how long it would take to fix.
Sponsored

OP
OP
BTDUBS

BTDUBS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT

Work4Boost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GT350
I have it connected to wifi when I am home, so I will check about the latest update.

When I tried to check mine through Sync it showed I didnt have an updated. I had to use the provided link then update with USB. The update was 1.8G

OP
OP
BTDUBS

BTDUBS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
When I tried to check mine through Sync it showed I didnt have an updated. I had to use the provided link then update with USB. The update was 1.8G
You are correct. I am on 3.4 and the latest is 3.4.22 which tells me it is a stability update. Like you my car will not detect it over wifi. I need find a USB flash drive now. I will update when it is finished.

Other than that, Sync 3 has been great.
Sponsored