• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Wisconsin Sync 3 Nav APIM - 2019 model/Sync v3.3

eddison

For sale is a 2019 Sync 3 Nav APIM, which is the newest generation that will get Sync 3.4 (has Sync 3.3 installed). I picked this up thinking I'd put it in my 2013 F150, but found out that it won't work in that older model because of a communication incompatibility of 2014 and older F150's. I already have a 2019 unit in my Mustang, so I don't need this one. This will work fine in any 2015+ Mustang.

I'm offering it up to someone here before I initiate an RMA with the vendor I purchased from, so act quickly if you want it! I also have the VIN of the donor vehicle, which may come in handy if Ford ever re-releases Nav/map updates, as they require a VIN and APIM ESN to get the maps. This is for the APIM only (no screen), the images showing the unit powered up are to show that it is a Nav unit and has Sync 3.3 on it.

$600 firm via Paypal Friends and Family, or $618.50 via normal Paypal payment to cover Paypal fees. That will include free shipping to the lower 48 via USPS, and I will get insurance to cover the full $600.
APIM_FRONT.jpg
APIM_REAR.jpg
NAV.jpg
VERSION.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP

eddison

Sent back to vendor for refund, this item is no longer for sale.

zombiepit

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Juan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustag Ecoboost Premium W/PP
By any chance what vendor did you buy this from? I can't find a ford part number for this apim with navigation just the engineering part.