• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Swap my brand new Sport mufflers for your Xtreme

bbwarrior32

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Just got my corsa on with cat deletes and would entertain the idea of swapping someone for their extremes. Setup is a little softer than I was hoping for since I only did cat deletes this time around instead of actual long tubes. Mufflers only have 70 miles on them or so.
Sponsored

raptorgabe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0
Just do a custom h pipe bro calms it down just enough !!

jdub.csu

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jon
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GTPP
edit: So you have the sport axleback and your looking to swap that for someone with the sport axleback and the double x pipe? Or you have the touring axleback looking to swap for the sport axleback?

OP
OP
bbwarrior32

bbwarrior32

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
edit: So you have the sport axleback and your looking to swap that for someone with the sport axleback and the double x pipe? Or you have the touring axleback looking to swap for the sport axleback?
I have the sport catback, so the one that isn't the extreme. Wanting to switch someone for the sport axle back I guess. Corsa and their confusing/overlapping names

Sponsored

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Where in IL are you? Mine are not new but are in fine condition.

jdub.csu

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jon
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GTPP
I have the sport catback, so the one that isn't the extreme. Wanting to switch someone for the sport axle back I guess. Corsa and their confusing/overlapping names
Okay just making sure. I want to switch for the touring mufflers as I have the sport mufflers. I love the sound but... racetrack has DB rules and I barely blow them so I need to tone it down a few DB's. I'm in colorado. You can keep your tips and clamps I would just want to swap axleback for axleback. Let me know

jdub.csu

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jon
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GTPP
I'll pay for part of the shipping to me if you want to do the swap. Lmk

Sponsored