Swap for a bullitt??

Unas2k5

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Samer
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2021 Explorer ,2019 Impala
I would keep the current one. I am not a fan of the bullet at all.
Sponsored

derklink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1
While this may be a bit off subject...I got rid of a C5 Z06 to get my 19 Bullitt, just saying.
Totally different cars and cool in their own way. Canā€™t go wrong with either. Iā€™ve always like the C6 Z06 but I like having back seats and to sit higher

OP
OP
PLAYTYM

PLAYTYM

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT - velocity blue
I love the C6 Z06 or the ZR1 but theyā€™re DEFINITELY waaaaaaay out of the price range.

OP
OP
PLAYTYM

PLAYTYM

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Put my car in the all American car show on Sunday and not one bullitt! Kinda spewing cos I wanted to pick the owners brains

Sponsored

OP
OP
PLAYTYM

PLAYTYM

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)

greengoblinmach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2023 EG Mach 1
I have a soft spot for special Mustangs. I've obsessed over 60s GT500s, 350s, Bosses, Mach 1s, Hertz since I was a kid. While on my hunt, I weighed the PP1/PP2, but came away with the Mach 1 since it "feels" a lot more special. Judging by your original post, you may have the some disposition and yearn for something a little "more special" like me. If that's the case and you're able, I would go for the "special one" every time. Keeping the GT might make sense since it sounds like it's a beast but if it's not what you truly want, swap it since it's not bringing you the joy it could.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Obviously youā€™d notice the drop in power going from a supercharged GT to a stock Bullitt, but something you could change down the road if you wanted. The Bullitt will hold value better being a special edition and the Dark Highland Green is an awesome color. If it were me, Iā€™d probably lean towards Bullitt just because itā€™s a limited edition model and if I really missed the extra power of the supercharger Iā€™d add it later on. Not to mention itā€™s really hard to use all the available power from the s/c on standard roads. Need to go to the track to use all that extra horsepower. Just my $0.02USD

Sponsored

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
@PLAYTYM, I know you said you didnā€™t want to pull the SC off of your GT, but it might be worth it to buy a spare IM and take the blower off to either sell and recoup some cashor use it on the Bullit if you get one. On the other hand, if you were going to net more on the sell of your GT because of the blower, then I can certainly see why youā€™d leave it in place.

Last edited:

Bullitt$Bill

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullitt L3456, 2018 F150 CC Lariat, 18 HD SGS
You never need to go beyond 4th, unless you want to save fuel, so basically 2 override gears which doesnā€™t really make sense.
I miss the instant torque of my 2014 S4. At 70 you could mash the throttle and you were gone. It was a 6 speed MT - but IMO revved way to high at cruising speed. Even though it got great mileage.

You have to plan for a pass in this car. But it gives you an excuse to shift. Which is why it was on my very short list of cars when I bought it.

Iā€˜ve never owned a car without a MT. Trucks? Yes.

OP
OP
PLAYTYM

PLAYTYM

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
@PLAYTYM, I know you said you didnā€™t want to pull the SC off of your GT, but it might be worth it to buy a spare IM and take the blower off to either sell and recoup some cashor use it on the Bullit if you get one. On the other hand, if you were going to net more on the sell of your GT because of the blower, then I can certainly see why youā€™d leave it in place.
Iā€™ll definitely get more with the S/C than if I took it offā€¦ā€¦.plus Iā€™ve been thinkingā€¦..I recon a nice stroked bullitt would be just MEAN!! šŸ˜œ

Hamsterman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Herman
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Hello Chris I have left mine stock except for the strut brace and centre gauges Have you looked at other states for one ? A couple here in Perth around the 80k mark
Sponsored