SW Ohio - Cavu Coffee Meet-up

murphy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I will be there. And maybe after an hour or so of hanging out, go for a cruise....:thumbsup:
Sponsored

OP
OP

5 O UFO

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium Convertible
Zombie, I hope you make it - I owe you that coffee. The visor warning label covers look fantastic! Thanks!

OP
OP

5 O UFO

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
I'm considering having my wife drive my birthday present up to Cavu, while I drive the GT. My wife is wonderful, but she is not clutch friendly and the GT does not need smoke tested!

murphy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Hell yeah, Brian! The Nismo kicks ass brother! I was actually contemplating a Z (not a Nismo but the Sport Package Z) and obviously went with the Mustang. I loved everything about the Z but I just like the Stang a smudge more. Hope to see the Z there!

Sponsored

OP
OP

5 O UFO

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
Hell yeah, Brian! The Nismo kicks ass brother! I was actually contemplating a Z (not a Nismo but the Sport Package Z) and obviously went with the Mustang. I loved everything about the Z but I just like the Stang a smudge more. Hope to see the Z there!
I'm with you. I love the Z, but if I HAD to choose, it would be the Mustang. I'm just blessed with a wonderful wife who tolerates my compulsive car buying. :)

I hope you can make it to Cavu on April 17th man!

murphy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I'm with you. I love the Z, but if I HAD to choose, it would be the Mustang. I'm just blessed with a wonderful wife who tolerates my compulsive car buying. :)

I hope you can make it to Cavu on April 17th man!
I'll be there for sure. End of last yr I was starting a company and working 7 days but now I don't work on Sundays.

OP
OP

5 O UFO

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
Well, traded my Mustang for a new car for my wife (she deserves it and more). My next Pony, although it will be a little bit, may be a Shelby or Roush.

Anyway, I will be at Cavu on the 17th with the Z. I have some parts left over (Craig's license plate bracket, stock airbox and oil breather tube) and will post them when I have pictures in case anyone is looking for spares.

Boggles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I will try to make it, got a friend with an eco that might come too.
Sponsored