Sponsored

SW Florida Dream Cruise- Saturday April 13th

JRoman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford, MKIV, RR
I just wanted to pass on and inform everyone of the 1st Annual Southwest Florida Dream Cruise happening Saturday, April 13th from 9am-4pm in Estero, FL. This is an open event for all, not limited to certain cars, clubs, etc. The more the merrier. I want to stress that this is designed to be a cruise opposed to a car show. However, we have a designated spot at the Miromar Outlets parking lot for gathering and parking for those who choose to do a pit stop throughout the day. We also already have sponsors such as Miromar Outlets, Estero Bay Chevrolet, Pulte Group, and Gulfcoast Motorworks for the event so you are likely to hear/see more about this in the coming weeks. See attached flyer but here is the link to the site for more information about the event but please feel free to share will all/any. https://gulfcoastdreamcruise.godaddysites.com/

Knowing this is the 1st Annual, we expect and welcome a large contingent of vehicles and people which will make this a great event fro all. We intend on having this event continue for many years to come and we hope you can be apart of the first annual. You can register your vehicle on the site listed above but make note it is a FREE event and registration is NOT required. The "cruise" route will be from Corkscrew Road heading North to Alico Road and then back South. Its about 12 miles to fully complete the designated route but once again, you can come and go as you please. The route is just intended but not required to be followed.

If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask away here or you contact us at [email protected].

Look forward to seeing you there and making this event better every single year!
Sponsored

Attachments

OP
OP
JRoman

JRoman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford, MKIV, RR
I just wanted to pass on and inform everyone of the 1st Annual Southwest Florida Dream Cruise happening Saturday, April 13th from 9am-4pm in Estero, FL. This is an open event for all, not limited to certain cars, clubs, etc. The more the merrier. I want to stress that this is designed to be a cruise opposed to a car show. However, we have a designated spot at the Miromar Outlets parking lot for gathering and parking for those who choose to do a pit stop throughout the day. We also already have sponsors such as Miromar Outlets, Estero Bay Chevrolet, Pulte Group, and Gulfcoast Motorworks for the event so you are likely to hear/see more about this in the coming weeks. See attached flyer but here is the link to the site for more information about the event but please feel free to share will all/any. https://gulfcoastdreamcruise.godaddysites.com/

Knowing this is the 1st Annual, we expect and welcome a large contingent of vehicles and people which will make this a great event fro all. We intend on having this event continue for many years to come and we hope you can be apart of the first annual. You can register your vehicle on the site listed above but make note it is a FREE event and registration is NOT required. The "cruise" route will be from Corkscrew Road heading North to Alico Road and then back South. Its about 12 miles to fully complete the designated route but once again, you can come and go as you please. The route is just intended but not required to be followed.

If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask away here or you contact us at [email protected].

Look forward to seeing you there and making this event better every single year!
BUMP....Event is this Saturday. I will be there with my TY 350R. If you see me around, please say hello or stop to chat.