• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Ohio SVE SP2 19"x11" (set of four, square fitment)

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
Four SVE SP2 19"x11" wheels

I think most here are familiar with them - they're PP2 wheel replicas but quite a bit lighter

Color : Glass Graphite
ET: 50mm (all four wheels - front will require 25 mm spacer to fit and possibly some negative camber - this is square fitment that allows to rotate them freely)
Center bore : 70.5 mm (hub centric).
These are exactly these https://lmr.com/.../sve-mustang-sp2-wheel-19x11-gloss... wheels.
Condition is very good - no scratches, wheels are not bent, have never been in accident. Two have very minor rock chips.
They currently have Bridgestone RE-71R tires on them with a lot of (~70%) of life left, size 305/30R19. They can be dismounted or can be included for additional $200.
Wheels : $800
Wheels + tires : $1000.
Local pick up only in West Chester, OH or 20 mile radius.

PXL_20220731_002621403.jpg

PXL_20220731_003328818.jpg
Sponsored

hsteel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harley
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
Keep me in mind if you change your mind about shipping. I’m over on the west side of MIchigan but don’t have time in the near future to make it over your way

OP
OP
kz

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
Keep me in mind if you change your mind about shipping. I’m over on the west side of MIchigan but don’t have time in the near future to make it over your way
I can ship them if you want to pay but (especially with tires on), it likely will be cost prohibitive. I will in Peru, IN in week and a half - which is little closer to west side of MI (straight down 31).

GrayStangs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1, 1969 Mustang FB Restomod
are these still available? Give me a call to discuss. 501.837.4980

OP
OP
kz

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
Those are pending sale.

Sponsored

OP
OP
kz

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
off topic question… do you need spacers in the rear or straight to hub?
Straight to the hub unless you want to push them out more. But they fit easily with no spacers, plenty of space.
Sponsored