• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Arizona SVE S350 19x10 wheels with Conti ECS tires

thelostotter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP
I purchased these new about a year ago from LMR, had 285/35ZR19 Continental ExtremeContact Sport tires mounted with new OEM Ford TPMS sensors. I also installed new OEM Ford center caps. The lug nuts that came from LMR felt cheap so I tossed them and have been using 13/16" Gorilla lug nuts which are included. I have the brand new SVE center caps if you're into that sort of thing.

These wheels/tires have about 5000 miles on them. I bought them to be my track set, squared so I could rotate and extend the life. These have 3 track days on them and a bunch of commuting, you can see the wear on the outer edge which is most prominent on two of the tires. The rest of the tread is about 5/32" remaining. No curb rash or significant scratches. There are pits from sand and road debris. I included a picture of the worst chip. Tires are balanced and do not have any damage whatsoever other than being worn.

I moved up to 19x11" wheels with more serious tires for the track so these are just collecting dust.

I am not interested in shipping, local pick up in Phoenix only. I can install if necessary.

Price is $700, OBO

IMG_8739.jpg
IMG_8740.jpg
IMG_8729.jpg
IMG_8730.jpg
IMG_8731.jpg
IMG_8734.jpg
IMG_8736.jpg
IMG_8738.jpg
IMG_8741.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

sabtaj1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 Mustang GT, 1965 Fairlane 500 wagon
Killer deal! Wish it wasn’t a 24hr drive each way for me. Didn’t realize these were about 10lns lighter than the stock pp wheels.

HeartIsBlack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT/CS
I’m just giving you a free bump to say this is the best value for wheels and tires I’ve ever seen on this forum. If you were closer I would be shoving $700 in your mouth and running away with the set!

Sponsored