• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: California SVE 19" X 10" wheels/Four (4) Bridgestone RE-71 Tires Mounted

Martin Schacht

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP1/Power Pack 2
I am selling a set of wheels and tires off my 2020 Mustang GT, Performance Package 1, with the Brembo front calipers. I can separate the tires from the wheels if need be. I purchased the SVE wheels, and Bridgestone tires in January 2012, about the time I got the Mustang. I have decided NOT to track the car, so don't need these wheels and tires.

This is the so called "Square" set up that seems to work very well for Mustang cars. Running "Square" allows more opportunities to swap wheels and tires, Left side front to rear and visa versa, Right side, same...these tires are directional so you can't put a right side tire on the left and visa versa. I have run RE-71 in the rain on another car, they work.

At Buttonwillow CA, I turned a 2:09 on Race 1, CW. Do they stick? As good as on the Porsche Cayman GTS I sold in January.

Wheels stand alone:: $500
Tires stand alone $400

New they had 8/32 of tread depth, now they have 6/32, see chart....lots of "meat" left and as you will see, the wear across the tires is 100% consistent, seeing 6/32 across all four tires.

Freight is on the buyer. If you are in SoCal, I can deliver, wheels/tires, or both once I receive PayPal payment. [email protected]

IMG_3392.jpg

IMG_3394.jpg

IMG_3395.jpg

IMG_3398.jpg

Black Spline Lug Nute.jpg

Hub Caps.jpg

IMG_3421.jpg

IMG_3422.jpg

IMG_3423.jpg

IMG_3424.jpg

IMG_3399.jpg

IMG_3400.jpg

IMG_3402.jpg

IMG_3403.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Martin Schacht

Martin Schacht

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
This is a screaming deal. If the tires don't sell soon, I am putting them on the Porsche Rennlist Forum as well as the PCA classifieds, Craigs List, E Bay...these tires and wheels need a new home.

blind*guardian

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Just to clarify, are the tires from 2012? Looks like the date code, as far as I understand, states 4917 indicating that they were made in 49th week of 2017, no? Also, do you have the TPMS sensors in the wheels?

OP
OP
Martin Schacht

Martin Schacht

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
"Just to clarify, are the tires from 2012?" 2012? The tires were purchased 1./2021....date codes are below.

"Looks like the date code, as far as I understand, states 4917 indicating that they were made in 49th week of 2017, no? Yes, that is correct.

Also, do you have the TPMS sensors in the wheels?" Yes, they are there.
49/17 End of 2017
12/18 Spring of 2018
48/18 End of 2018
12/18 Spring of 2018

I can tell you this, these tires are awesome...they hook up. Wear across the tire is even, 6/32md tread depth across the tire. New they are 8.32. They had 6 sessions at the track.

The wheels are immaculate. I also have a 255/35/19 "spare" mounted on. a SVE 18" wheel, also with a TPMS.

Thanks for looking.

Martin

Sponsored

OP
OP
Martin Schacht

Martin Schacht

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
I am moving from NorCal back to SoCal. I don't want to have to deal with schlepping theses wheels and tires to SoCal. As a result I have dropped the price:
Tires stand alone $400
Buy them both and $800

OP
OP
Martin Schacht

Martin Schacht

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
Just to clarify, are the tires from 2012? Looks like the date code, as far as I understand, states 4917 indicating that they were made in 49th week of 2017, no? Also, do you have the TPMS sensors in the wheels?
Dropped the price..
I am moving from NorCal back to SoCal. I don't want to have to deal with schlepping theses wheels and tires to SoCal. As a result I have dropped the price on the tires and wheels.

Four (4) 10" X 19" wheels stand alone: $500, includes TPMS, buyer pays shipping. Stand alone price for
four (4) tires: $400, buyer pays shipping
Buy tires and wheels, $800, wheels will have TPMS mounted, buyer pays shipping on wheels & tires.

I also have a spare tire set up for sale, coming off my 2020 Mustang GT, selling the car, new buyer can get their own spare set up. In case you hadn't noticed, a 2018 - 2020 S-550 Mustang with Performance Package 1, does not come with a spare tire, nor a jack or jack handle just some cheesy half assed air pump. I don't know about you but I am not going anywhere without a spare tire. Here's the deal: One (1) brand new SVE 10" X 19" wheel, with TPMS mounted, shod with a Bridgestone RE-71 R tire in good shape, $200 for both, buyer pays shipping. This deal shouldn't last long. Fitment?

I paid $250 for the wheel, $350 for the tire and about $50 for the TPMS, nearly $700 with tax for a spare. You get it for a monster discount. Buyer pays shipping.

Last edited:

blind*guardian

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Hi Martin, just sent you a PM. Very interested in getting these from you.

srashe51

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Ruby Red Convertable
I am moving from NorCal back to SoCal. I don't want to have to deal with schlepping theses wheels and tires to SoCal. As a result I have dropped the price:
Tires stand alone $400
Buy them both and $800
Are the wheels and tires still available?
Sponsored