Sponsored

Suspension shops on the Gold Coast

JimmyStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang
Hey qlders on the GC, where did you go to get some suspension work done?

Looking to get a proper alignment, add some vertical links, possibly new struts/shocks etc

Cheers
Jimmy
Sponsored

PKs

PK's
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Fastback
Hey qlders on the GC, where did you go to get some suspension work done?

Looking to get a proper alignment, add some vertical links, possibly new struts/shocks etc

Cheers
Jimmy
Hey Jimmy. I honestly don't know of anyone that I would 100% recommend. I have had an alignment done at The Garage at Miami but that was probably their first Mustang 4 wheel alignment. They had dramas but in the end it felt good to drive. So far I have done the minor suspension add ons that I have.
When/if you find a good place let us know please.

OP
OP
JimmyStang

JimmyStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang
Hey Jimmy. I honestly don't know of anyone that I would 100% recommend. I have had an alignment done at The Garage at Miami but that was probably their first Mustang 4 wheel alignment. They had dramas but in the end it felt good to drive. So far I have done the minor suspension add ons that I have.
When/if you find a good place let us know please.
Hmm, the search continues. There's a Fulcrum Suspension just opened up and I'll probably end up having a chat to them but their prices seem up there ☝

BruceTheQuail

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Eurotune at Miami is well regarded among performance car enthusiasts, I've had my F Type there for mods with good success and I also have had things done to the mustang there. Apparently they look after a few mustangs.

OP
OP
JimmyStang

JimmyStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang
Eurotune at Miami is well regarded among performance car enthusiasts, I've had my F Type there for mods with good success and I also have had things done to the mustang there. Apparently they look after a few mustangs.
Hmm, I'll check em out 👍

Sponsored