Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bigwormgraphix.com
First Name
Team BigWorm
Vehicle(s)
>=2005 muscle cars - camaro, mustang, challengers
Hi, I'm looking at replacing the outside (of the main center stripe) pinstripes on my Roush RS2, which has the Super Snake type center stripe. Although, mine look to be a little thinner than the ones above. I'm looking to match the "Roush" windshield script which looks to be a Silver of some sort. Do you happen to know (mine is a 2018) if either of your silvers match the Roush script?
Unfortunately have not had a Roush here at the shop to see how well the silver matches.
Sponsored

3rdRGR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush RS2, 2011 Nissan Murano SV
Unfortunately have not had a Roush here at the shop to see how well the silver matches.
Thanks David. I'm trying to get the color code from Roush based on my VIN. If I get that, perhaps you can check that against what you have available. Assuming we can get close, how is the quality of your product? I'm in sales, so of course I understand you aren't going to want to say its terrible... but can I expect it to hold up as well under pressure washing and against fading like the OEM stripes or better?

BigWormGraphix

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bigwormgraphix.com
First Name
Team BigWorm
Vehicle(s)
>=2005 muscle cars - camaro, mustang, challengers
Thanks David. I'm trying to get the color code from Roush based on my VIN. If I get that, perhaps you can check that against what you have available. Assuming we can get close, how is the quality of your product? I'm in sales, so of course I understand you aren't going to want to say its terrible... but can I expect it to hold up as well under pressure washing and against fading like the OEM stripes or better?
Yes, customers run their cars thru car washes like normal. Best thing is to email me your mailing address and I can send a sample of free so you can see if it is a match. Roush or other paint codes don't match up with vinyl colors unless your getting a Ford stripe kit from your local dealer.
Sponsored