Supercharger & lowing springs

Lbj

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT. A10 auto
I’m going to add a Roush supercharger but I have Steeda Progressive spring will there be any problems going supercharge with my set up
Sponsored

JK XLR8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JK
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Roushcharged
What kind of problem are you thinking.....I dont see how the two are related. Ive had stock suspension supercharged and lowered supercharged.....

OP
OP
Lbj

Lbj

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT. A10 auto
Ok sorry I was thinking about the extra weight from the supercharger pushing down on the car

NJMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Trackhawk-2" Kooks, pully, CAI, cat back
Vehicle Showcase
When I had my 14 GT with a Roush, I also had Eibach Pro Kit ~ Front - 1", Rear - 1.5" + some beefy sway bar upgrades and it handled very well. Of course tire size should be considered for handling.
The car sat very level in this set up.

Frank

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Franklin
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 Kona Blue A10
I have the Steeda progressive springs that were on my car before I installed my Stage 2 Whipple kit with oversized heat exchanger. My wheels on the front are 20 inch and my tires are 285/35/20. Before the supercharger I had no rubbing at all but after the install when I come off a bridge or any pretty good dip the left front does rub slightly. I will move down to a 275 and it should be good. 2019 A10 PP1 CAR.

Sponsored

Whitedevil95

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J.P.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I have BMR Drag springs and after my whipple the front end is a bit too low now. Difinitely dipped with the weight. I am swapping over to steeda drag springs to bring the front up a tad.

JK XLR8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JK
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Roushcharged
Eibach sportlines looks perfectly level to me with Roush2.

Stephen@lethal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Gt500
The only issue you may run into is the front end may be a bit heavier and those springs may cause it to ride a little lower. BMR makes a spring specifically for this situation with a spring rate that accounts for boosted applications. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out anytime. Lethalperformance.com

Whitedevil95

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J.P.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
The only issue you may run into is the front end may be a bit heavier and those springs may cause it to ride a little lower. BMR makes a spring specifically for this situation with a spring rate that accounts for boosted applications. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out anytime. Lethalperformance.com
Yeah definitely look into this as well. When i bought my drag springs i was NA, I should have thought ahead and got the set made for blower cars.

Stephen@lethal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Gt500
Yeah definitely look into this as well. When i bought my drag springs i was NA, I should have thought ahead and got the set made for blower cars.
Yeah unfortunately I was given the NA drag springs for my turbo setup and it caused my tires to rub bad up front lol.
Sponsored