Sponsored

SuperCharger Install Dealer in Bay Area?

RobMustang15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, Automatic
Hello!

Haven't been here in a while!

I have a 2015 Mustang GT that may be coming back into my possession (long story short, gave it to my mom 3 years ago. She doesn't want it anymore, only has 32K miles; GT Auto).

I was looking into a Supra or ZL1 Camaro but now I am wondering if I should just supercharge the Mustang and call it a day. I have been researching and it seems like a Ford Dealership can install a Roush Supercharger so I was wondering if anyone had any experience with this? And if not a Roush one, knows of a good shop that has done a SuperCharger install? I would prefer a shop where I can just drop off the Mustang as is, pick it up all set up and pay the shop and leave. I know Roush isn't the highest HP/$ ratio supercharger but I am fine with that, it's still a lot of power at the end of the day.

Any information would be appreciated!
Sponsored

Adamone92

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
Isnt there a whipple location or something near you? I could be mistaken but i thought i noticed one, why not get a place to do that instead of the roush.

rio16

MAD_50HH
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rio
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Whippled Competition Orange
I can vouch for DB252 he's worked on my car w a lot of installs and helped a lot of members on here.

rANDIANDI

Cashfed5.0
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andi
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I can vouch for DB252 aswell, has worked on my car as well.
Sponsored