• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

GT Supercharger for sale (Magnuson 2300 TVS)

Ggradtech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I'm looking to sell my Magnuson S/C for 2015-2017 GTs. It has about 8-10k miles on it. It's currently installed, but I have a local mechanic that can remove the system if I have an interested party. No issues whatsoever with it. Trying to free up some cash for my son's first car. I'd split the shipping costs with the buyer. It's a bit dusty under my hood at the moment. I have a Stalker hood (Open vent) and it's been windy/dusty here in lately AZ. Would like to get 3k for it.It will come with everything needed except a tune. Injectors, S/C, belts, hoses, pump, etc. will all be included. I had Lund do a tune for me. The kit uses your stock airbox. It's a wonderful kit. A friend here on the forums has the same kit and made around 580hp to the wheels(auto trans, maybe more with a manual?). Plenty for a street car in my opinion. The tune can be installed very easily with an SCT handheld tuner. I can include the one I have for an extra $150. I was planning on selling it separate since some guys have a handheld already.
20181003_153127.jpg
20181003_153119.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Witj85

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang GT Base 6spd in Shadow Black
Does it come with any install instructions?

OP
OP
Ggradtech

Ggradtech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
They are easy to download from Magnuson. It comes with a 3.1 and 3.3 pulley. Magnuson also sells a larger 3.6 pulley if someone wanted lower than 10-11 psi of boost.

Witj85

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang GT Base 6spd in Shadow Black
Also do you know what size injectors it has?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Ggradtech

Ggradtech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Another member here on the forum (also with an auto) made 597/477 to the wheels, but he runs 93 octane. I only have 91 octane here in the Phoenix, AZ area.
I believe the injectors I'm currently using are 42lb/hr. I'd need to check my records to confirm this, but think that's correct. Thanks.

jrobran3644

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Local AZ guy here. Extremely interested. Haven't seen much on manguson's offerings for the coyote though. Is it intercooled and how does it handle our heat?

OP
OP
Ggradtech

Ggradtech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I've had it for a while now. No issues whatsoever with our summer heat. I have about 9k miles or so on the kit. Never had heat issues at all. It's a very safe an effective system. Great for the street. Not as much power as a Whipple offers, but it's very affordable. Magnuson is one of the best supercharger companies. Not really know for Fords, but huge with Chevy and Mopar.

EFI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.Br0
Still available?

What pulley size does it come with and what psi level did you achieve with that?