• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Supercharged 2016 Mustang GT for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

djone101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
None
Vehicle(s)
None
We believe this is the only Supercharged 2015+ Mustang currently for sale in the UK. Recently power tested at over 600 bhp the performance is as you would expect extremely rapid. Automatic transmission 5.0 V8 with 2.9L Whipple Supercharger.

Finished in Ingot silver with ebony leather interior the car has the full custom pack so has the benefit of sat nav, heated and cooled seats and rear parking sensors.

Maintained thoroughly the car has a full service history and is currently in our Colchester facility. Vehicle mileage is 11,650.

The car was first registered in May 2016 by the existing owner and has been modified with the following:

Stage 2 Whipple Supercharger
Roush Axle back exhaust
Eibach sportline springs
Steeda diff bushings
Bmr cradle lock out kit
Whipple boost gauge
N-gauge diagnostic device
Wheel spacers
Mud flaps
Full contrasting stripes
Painted coil covers

This vehicle is offered on behalf of a valued customer as a private sale.

Price is £36,995

More pictures and details available - please contact us with any questions

GT101 Limited 01206 562800

Sponsored

Last edited:

Enoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
Guard 5.0 (Auto) Fastback, Saddle Leather
Blimey... that looks like a total bargain:eyebulge::eyebulge::)

jord79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Mud flaps

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
As I said on FB this is such an incredible bargain.

Its like getting a Whipple fitted for like 3-4k, such a bargain!

Plus it got some other nice things, all I'd do to this would be fit KW V3's, fit new wheels and a couple of styling tweaks.

Its a lot of car for someone, the owner is definitely giving it away and could get far more!

You got an advert on your website for it because I will post it up on OcUK forums.

OP
OP

djone101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
None
Vehicle(s)
None
You got an advert on your website for it because I will post it up on OcUK forums.
Not yet - it's our first Mustang for sale so waiting for a page to be added to the website - it is on Pistonheads now too.

Sponsored

V8_MOTOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 S550 Mustang GT (EURO)
that is a very nice price indeed.

If I wasn't someone who wanted to own his car from new, I'd jump on that. Even though the front bumper has been drilled.

A whippled mustang for 37k. Mad!

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Status
Not open for further replies.