Grafanton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP 6MT
I found this:
FR3Z-2K005-B
The vehicle options this part fits:

• Fit Note: High Series Police Brakes, North American Markets, Premium Turbo Brakes, R - Package, With High Series Brakes, With Performance Brakes, With Performance Pack, With Traction Pack II
Any chance it'll work?

NotALizard

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chase
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium
The dust shields are on national back order since 6 weeks or so. I couldn't wait that long so posted in the FB group and a guy had spares laying around. I ended up paying $25 instead of $7 per pair.
Same. I've been asking in most of the s550 groups I am in if anyone had any spares. Its frustrating. I wondering if the splash shields that came on the car will do instead

hamzah596

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hamza
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
I got one side the 004. Waiting on the 5. My friend said that the 15-17 come with a small shield anyways. Running without it for a while won’t hurt. Dealer says they’re coming back in stock may 28th

krishelnino

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Krishna
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium MT82 Race Red
Same. I've been asking in most of the s550 groups I am in if anyone had any spares. Its frustrating. I wondering if the splash shields that came on the car will do instead
Yeah frustrating. It's almost a month half and still they're not available, not a surprise due to the current situation. It looks like only one of them, i.e. the 5 is on back order. I tried to see if the stock ones would work but the rotors are much bigger than the shield and i was worried they might come in contact and also cooling issues. I've seen few people saying they'll work though.
FB_IMG_1588178094429.jpg

Sponsored

NotALizard

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chase
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium
I got one side the 004. Waiting on the 5. My friend said that the 15-17 come with a small shield anyways. Running without it for a while won’t hurt. Dealer says they’re coming back in stock may 28th
Gah. So far away Lol Does that mean that dealer is getting them or they should be available nationally that day?

Yeah frustrating. It's almost a month half and still they're not available, not a surprise due to the current situation. It looks like only one of them, i.e. the 5 is on back order. I tried to see if the stock ones would work but the rotors are much bigger than the shield and i was worried they might come in contact and also cooling issues. I've seen few people saying they'll work though.
FB_IMG_1588178094429.jpg
Yeah there is a size difference but if you look at the ford performance kit, the shield it comes with only protects the ball joins. Leaving the rest of it exposed. So surely the non-pp shields will suffice until the correct ones come back in stock

BlownGP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
Pontiac, Ford, Dodge
Yeah, I had min
The dust shields are on national back order since 6 weeks or so. I couldn't wait that long so posted in the FB group and a guy had spares laying around. I ended up paying $25 instead of $7 per pair.
Yup, still waiting on mine too. Have the right one.

I'm just going to run without that one and when it comes in put it on.

Thanks covid-19.. lol

NotALizard

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chase
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium
Yeah, I had min

Yup, still waiting on mine too. Have the right one.

I'm just going to run without that one and when it comes in put it on.

Thanks covid-19.. lol

a guy on FB messaged me with pics of a set he had and he wanted $20 EACH. Like no thanks bro ill pass on that.

hamzah596

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hamza
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
So I ordered the Carlson banjo bolts because my stoptech lines came with the wrong banjo. Does this look right? Worried it might leak for some reason.
6381EA5B-0294-438E-9251-37FE56893AE1.jpeg
FA55B102-B0FA-4D1C-A512-446E750C5034.jpeg

Sponsored
OP
OP

thornclaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
So I ordered the Carlson banjo bolts because my stoptech lines came with the wrong banjo. Does this look right? Worried it might leak for some reason.
6381EA5B-0294-438E-9251-37FE56893AE1.jpeg
FA55B102-B0FA-4D1C-A512-446E750C5034.jpeg
the reason you think it doesnt look right is because the smaller end of the stoptech line does not completely cover the crush washers like the stock line would have. that being said, i think it should be fine.

Biggsy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP, '10 Tundra
I suggest contacting parts farm or Midway mustang. They may be willing to part it from their brake kits

hamzah596

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hamza
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
the reason you think it doesnt look right is because the smaller end of the stoptech line does not completely cover the crush washers like the stock line would have. that being said, i think it should be fine.
thanks! I have everything ready but the rotors. Back order too. Giving up on the shields for now lol

Biggsy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP, '10 Tundra

BlownGP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
Pontiac, Ford, Dodge
thanks! I have everything ready but the rotors. Back order too. Giving up on the shields for now lol
There's many aftermarket rotors options to choose from.

The brake line should be fine. It does amaze me how those little crush washers keep the brake fluid from coming out. lol
Sponsored