Suggestions for a tuner in the ny area

Andrew@Lethal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2003 10th Anniversary Cobra / 2003 Ford Lightning
We can get you set up with an email tune from Lund Racing or Palm Beach Dyno here from www.lethalperformance.com. We have Ngauges in stock and ready to ship we can pair with a custom tune to make tuning for your car almost effortless. Send me a message and I can get you taken care of! #teamlethal
Sponsored

OP
OP

Superman112

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rafael
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT performance package
We can get you set up with an email tune from Lund Racing or Palm Beach Dyno here from www.lethalperformance.com. We have Ngauges in stock and ready to ship we can pair with a custom tune to make tuning for your car almost effortless. Send me a message and I can get you taken care of! #teamlethal
I really like the Ngauge but I don’t know if that’s the route to go to since the company went bankrupt. I’m just nervous about getting a device where if there’s any issues there’s no one to stand behind the product anymore.

OP
OP

Superman112

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rafael
Vehicle(s)
I really like the Ngauge but I don’t know if that’s the route to go to since the company went bankrupt. I’m just nervous about getting a device where if there’s any issues there’s no one to stand behind the product anymore.

AfriqueNY

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Smith
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Performance Pack
Use the SCT . .. that's the path I'm going with the Hellion Kit. PBD remote tunes are the way to go. Best in the business. But if you want custom tuning on a dyno I suggest going to Mustang Magic in Deer Park, Long Island. Jose is pretty damn good. He has tuned my 17 and my friends GT350 . No issues ever. Matter of fact they are going to fix some fitment issues I had with the turbskis.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Superman112

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rafael
Vehicle(s)
Use the SCT . .. that's the path I'm going with the Hellion Kit. PBD remote tunes are the way to go. Best in the business. But if you want custom tuning on a dyno I suggest going to Mustang Magic in Deer Park, Long Island. Jose is pretty damn good. He has tuned my 17 and my friends GT350 . No issues ever. Matter of fact they are going to fix some fitment issues I had with the turbskis.
Yeah I ended up going with the Ngauge and with Lund racing. So far so good but down the line may want to try a dyno tune.

hossman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
JDM Engineering in Freehold NJ

hossman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Yeah I may go to them in the spring I’ve read good things about them.
Once my warranty is up on my Roush I’m getting my car tuned there and also my Explorer ST too!
Sponsored