Sponsored

Sudden loss of Power, No Throttle Response, **See Manual**??

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Yes, it was the no lift shift from ford performance power pack kicking in accidentally when shifting hard.
Got rid of that and got a Steeda tune, never had issue again.
Sponsored

Morning571

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marq
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Yes, it was the no lift shift from ford performance power pack kicking in accidentally when shifting hard.
Got rid of that and got a Steeda tune, never had issue again.
Mine does it in stock. In third gear if I mash on the gas it will go no where. But in fourth gear I don’t have that issue.

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Mine does it in stock. In third gear if I mash on the gas it will go no where. But in fourth gear I don’t have that issue.
Sounds like you have something completely different going on then. I really don’t know what that would be.
Good luck

OP
OP
DeepImpactS550

DeepImpactS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6
FWIW, I was the original poster. No problems for a long while after having the TB replaced, but I had to make another thread today about a very noticeable misfire below 2000rpm when at light throttle. It's been doing this for several months now. Still has power (maybe not full power), and no codes, but it really acts up below 2k. There's also sometimes other random jerkiness in actual driving when I'm just barely feathering the throttle, like going from neutral back into 1st gear while coasting, for example (manual).

involutions

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
FWIW, I was the original poster. No problems for a long while after having the TB replaced, but I had to make another thread today about a very noticeable misfire below 2000rpm when at light throttle. It's been doing this for several months now. Still has power (maybe not full power), and no codes, but it really acts up below 2k. There's also sometimes other random jerkiness in actual driving when I'm just barely feathering the throttle, like going from neutral back into 1st gear while coasting, for example (manual).
I see this was posted a year ago. Ever get it taken care of?

OP
OP
DeepImpactS550

DeepImpactS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6
I see this was posted a year ago. Ever get it taken care of?
Yes. The dealer read a code for a bad throttle body. It was replaced under warranty.
As for the other random issues. Nope. I just kind-of got used to them. Come today with ~30K on the car, either the clutch or flywheel appears to have shredded itself. Still diagnosing, but probably not related to the above.
Sponsored