corner barstool sitter
Threads
Reaction score
On a corner barstool not too far from I-95
First Name
Norm
Vehicle(s)
'08 GT #85, '19 WRX
I think it might be useful for the "Infotainment and Electronics (Nav, Audio, Video, etc.)" section title to include specific reference to the vehicle dynamic control systems (TC, AdvanceTrac, etc.). Otherwise, topics relating to those systems might be considered brake and/or chassis topics.

When a thread gets moved, is there any way for its original location to provide a "forwarding address" so that notices of reply to topic made before the move will still get to the thread? I just ran into an issue with this, and had to hunt all over the place to find the thread again. I was beginning to think that it had been administratively deleted or otherwise made inaccessible.

Norm
Sponsored

Jarstang

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
The Infotainment and Electronics subforum has now been narrowed to just technology that includes nav, audio, video, phone/bluetooth and alarm related topics.

Some threads, including adaptive cruise control, selectable driving modes, etc. have been moved back to General.

Moderators have been informed that threads that are moved should have a permanent or semi-permanent "forward" to the new section.

Thanks for pointing this out.