Stupidity at some Ford dealers

Nardly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bernard
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 Twister Orange M2425 Chassis
After seeing the shortages and plant shutdowns, receiving no info from my dealer that I ordered my Mach 1 through I started looking to seeing what's available from different lots. I found a yellow one in Florida but no window sticker. I called them and talked with a salesman. "Hi, I see you are advertising a yellow Mach 1, what are the options on the car? He said "What do you mean, you can buy it or not!" I said no, what are the options on the car I have to pay extra for? "Oh, automatic, stripe on the hood, power door locks, V8 engine etc." I can't believe they have salesmen like this selling $60K+ cars! Has anyone else ran into this? Some are so clueless....
Sponsored

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
After seeing the shortages and plant shutdowns, receiving no info from my dealer that I ordered my Mach 1 through I started looking to seeing what's available from different lots. I found a yellow one in Florida but no window sticker. I called them and talked with a salesman. "Hi, I see you are advertising a yellow Mach 1, what are the options on the car? He said "What do you mean, you can buy it or not!" I said no, what are the options on the car I have to pay extra for? "Oh, automatic, stripe on the hood, power door locks, V8 engine etc." I can't believe they have salesmen like this selling $60K+ cars! Has anyone else ran into this? Some are so clueless....
Everyone has ran into this. They are not car people, they are sales people that just happen to be selling cars.

ZM5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
My sales guy, "Wow, you seem to know more about these things than I do!"

Me, "Yep."

Next month he will be selling outdoor equipment at the Kubota dealer.
Literally the same thing was said to me 😂 “how are you downshifting so smoothly” lmao

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase

Having escaped Miami, I'm surprised the guy even spoke english . LMAO

FCs!
Sponsored