Stupid question of the day

Loki-GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium A10-3.55-400a
Vehicle Showcase
1974-ford-mustang-ii_100440630_l.jpg

can we never mention the Mustang II again?
Dark days of the Mustang, see the couple in the image smiling, they're happy they aren't in the Pinto, errrrrr I mean Mustang II.
Sponsored

Nameless

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tedd
Vehicle(s)
'13 GT
2 in the front seat only. No way anyone's going to sit/fit in the back seat.
Well, as long as their height is 5'9 or less you can fit "real people" in the back. Back when I had my 2013 I used to make 6h trip with my parents in the backseat. They had to to go with their legs open and rubbing a little with the front seats, however the seat it's very comfortable (super cramped rear seat, but comfy at the end of the day).

(It's great for children and also tiny girls, of course :clap2:)

Dark days of the Mustang, see the couple in the image smiling, they're happy they aren't in the Pinto, errrrrr I mean Mustang II.
Well, dark days for "Mustang fans" because 1974 was a great year regarding Mustang sales, everybody wanted one (except die-hard mustang purists).

teetoppz28

Walking on the dark side
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT 400a PP1
Is the front tire already flat on that car? :lol:

Loki-GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium A10-3.55-400a
Vehicle Showcase
Well, as long as their height is 5'9 or less you can fit "real people" in the back. Back when I had my 2013 I used to make 6h trip with my parents in the backseat. They had to to go with their legs open and rubbing a little with the front seats, however the seat it's very comfortable (super cramped rear seat, but comfy at the end of the day).

(It's great for children and also tiny girls, of course :clap2:)

Well, dark days for "Mustang fans" because 1974 was a great year regarding Mustang sales, everybody wanted one (except die-hard mustang purists).
Yep, I drove in one, it was anemic, pathetic in every way..... unless compared to the Pinto in which case it was a close one.

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
Oh, but you forget about the performance version putting out a healthy 92 hp and 121 lb-ft torque. 0-60 in 12.9 seconds, 1/4 mile in 19.1 seconds, and a theoretical top speed of 101 mph. But, this performance did come at a cost with an estimated average fuel economy of only 19.3 mpg.

picture.jpg

Sponsored

OP
OP

gqllc007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium Convertible
We had a baby blue 75 Mustang II 2+2 hatchback. Auto transmission. 4 cyl, no power brakes, no power steering, roll up windows, bias ply tires. It was so bad that when I was in High School in 1977 my father asked me if I wanted the car and I politely said no thanks give it to my sister LOL

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT

Like me, for my 8 year old son.

Also, last week, I went to lunch with some dudes from work. They wanted to ride in the 'stang, despite my warning that someone would have to ride in the back. I had a 6'3" dude riding in the back, and just getting him in and out was quite comical. I can just imagine Doug DeMuro doing the same thing in a Youtube video :lol:
Why imagine when you can have the real thing? Skip to 17:35. Thank me later

Also, as to who can fit in the back seat. A small kid, Lt. Dan(from Forest Gump), or an average person if they lay down in the back.

Allerick

First Time Mustang Buyer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang (DIB 2.3T w/ Ceramic Int.)
hahahaha, very well titled thread. This one gave me a good laugh. :)
Sponsored