• Thread starter Deleted member 35644
  • Start date
  • Watchers 27

Hi-PO Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Shelby GT500
Be nice to know the whole story. It looks like the Mustang has a roll cage. Maybe the owner of the Mustang just thought he would try it out on the street and lost control . He probably had the trailer to haul the car home on if the Mustang broke. It would have been better if the owner stayed and told his side of the event. Big thing is was the Mustang registered for street use.
Sponsored

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
Some $’s in that car for sure …

Is that a BMR crossmember under there too ?

WD :like:

Andy13186

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT 10speed Aluminator Whippled
No, it was a race.. some phenomenal drone footage of the race, crash, & flying under the water plume haha. And yeah.. driver was a fuqing tard. Instead of waiting and take his licks, he lost his truck as well.
Do you have a link to the video? I cant seem to find it

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
Is that Carbonized Grey? So A 2021MY. And an EcoBoost?
doubtful on the ecoboost part, that is a big turbo there, huge exhaust dump by driver tire, with the cage and everything I would think a debadged GT

Sponsored

mindo389

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 5.0 50th AY Appearance Pkg.
Vehicle Showcase
Support your local (or closest) drag strip or track. Too bad for the car, but Co-Part will likely have another donor, and traffic court will have a few "customers"

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
Loved the video. The trailer bed of the PU had all the essentials. Ice for the killer chiller, garden sprayer for prep, little generator, E85, funnel.

Who the fuck does that in the middle of the day? They obviously have watched too much of that fake street racing on TV. Dopes.

Probably had warrants, that's why he ran.

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Funny thread. I agree with the sentiment and unfortunate about the damage to property. Luckily no one was killed like what happened in florida.

Unfortunately tracks are closing but if people can do events there and pump money into the system then they can and will stay. Even get upgrades to support use further into the future.

Finally21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350 Race Red
I think some laws are over enforced and taken too seriously, but this car should be on the track, not on the street. If you can spend that kind of dough on your vehicle, go to a F$)#(@ track.

Whoever was driving deserves to get the book thrown at them.
Exactly which laws are over enforced or taken too seriously?

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
Exactly which laws are over enforced or taken too seriously?
All gun laws are unconstitutional and therefore over enforced.
Emissions related laws especially in certain states are over enforced and taken way to seriously.
front plate laws…..
Tinted windows……
There’s likely not enough free space on the forum servers to hold a complete list but those are a couple that came to my mind instantly

Sponsored

Finally21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All gun laws are unconstitutional and therefore over enforced.
Emissions related laws especially in certain states are over enforced and taken way to seriously.
front plate laws…..
Tinted windows……
There’s likely not enough free space on the forum servers to hold a complete list but those are a couple that came to my mind instantly
So what your saying is the important laws (you can define them) should be enforced and others should be ignored because they aren't important. I seriously doubt you have any idea how often front plate and tinted window tickets are issued (or warned) compared to other violations in your area. It's a very broad statement based on what I'm sure is a limited sample size. Like it or not, tinting too dark or not having a front plate knowing it's against the law is on you, you made the choice.

Last edited:

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So what your saying is the important laws (you can define them) should be enforced and others should be ignored because they aren't important. I seriously doubt you have any idea how often front plate and tinted window tickets are issued (or warned) compared to other violations in your area. It's a very broad statement based on what I'm sure is a limited sample size.
Correct. Important laws should be enforced and unimportant laws should be ignored and repealed.
For the last year and a half we have watched as “law enforcement” stood around watching major US cities burn and be overrun by criminals. I love just outside of one of these cities. At the same we can very easily watch video of tax paying citizens be threatened for not wearing face diapers. Until the important laws are enforced against the leaches of society don’t waste my time with the unimportant laws against the tax payers aka the mf’ers that keep the lights on in this country.
you are also correct in that I don’t know the percentages of certain tickets issued in my area. But more importantly I don’t care. I do not run a front plate and I have illegally tinted windows. I have received multiple tickets for both. Yet only one speeding ticket in my entire life. Maybe that’s luck? Or maybe I’m a responsible driver that also happens to give off the vibe of a good revenue stream for the local government? I must be missing where our heros pulling over regular people for no front plate is somehow a noble effort in the fight against criminality

Finally21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Correct. Important laws should be enforced and unimportant laws should be ignored and repealed.
For the last year and a half we have watched as “law enforcement” stood around watching major US cities burn and be overrun by criminals. I love just outside of one of these cities. At the same we can very easily watch video of tax paying citizens be threatened for not wearing face diapers. Until the important laws are enforced against the leaches of society don’t waste my time with the unimportant laws against the tax payers aka the mf’ers that keep the lights on in this country.
you are also correct in that I don’t know the percentages of certain tickets issued in my area. But more importantly I don’t care. I do not run a front plate and I have illegally tinted windows. I have received multiple tickets for both. Yet only one speeding ticket in my entire life. Maybe that’s luck? Or maybe I’m a responsible driver that also happens to give off the vibe of a good revenue stream for the local government? I must be missing where our heros pulling over regular people for no front plate is somehow a noble effort in the fight against criminality
My tint is too dark and I don't have a front plate, I did it knowing I could be stopped and cited. If that happens I will take the ticket and not look to blame the cop for enforcing a law (or over enforcing) on the books. As far as your "law enforcement" and "heros" comments, I was a cop for almost 30 years, you have no idea what you're talking about. It looks so easy when your on the outside looking in.

MidwayJ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
No, it was a race.. some phenomenal drone footage of the race, crash, & flying under the water plume haha. And yeah.. driver was a fuqing tard. Instead of waiting and take his licks, he lost his truck as well.
Maybe they'll go after the other car, too, since it was recorded.

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My tint is too dark and I don't have a front plate, I did it knowing I could be stopped and cited. If that happens I will take the ticket and not look to blame the cop for enforcing a law (or over enforcing) on the books. As far as your "law enforcement" and "heros" comments, I was a cop for almost 30 years, you have no idea what you're talking about. It looks so easy when your on the outside looking in.
No idea what I’m taking about? So my eyes were lying to me the last year and a half as I watched law enforcement enforce unconstitutional laws against regular people while standing by watching looting and a lawless autonomous zone being setup in the closest major city to me?
no where did I say the job is easy. But they did sign up for it after all so forgive me if I don’t care if it’s not easy.

I have every right to not appreciate a cop “enforcing the law on the books.” After all, the excuse of just following orders has been used many times throughout history to defend some pretty stupid and at times wicked behavior. I’d like to think they would hold themselves to a higher standard than that.

from the outside it looks like protecting their pension and dental plans weighs heavier than everything else. Perhaps if the police local to me spent a little less time issuing tickets for front plates they could get around to stopping whoever it is that keeps breaking into my work and stealing power equipment and copper pipes. I’m more than capable of fixing that problem myself, but we both know that they would find time in that situation to put the ticket book away to haul me off to jail in a hurry.
Sponsored