Street/Drag setup

Angry50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
I'm pretty new to IRS, in my research I seem to be finding a ton of different bushings and brackets that can be replaced.

Do one of the companies make packages that have a like shocks, springs, bushings or brackets already packaged?

I dont want to buy random suspension parts and end up creating a setup that doesnt work well together.
Sponsored

Stangrcr67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt premium, 1992 mustang lx 5.0
Give lethalperformance or [MENTION=18606]Terry[/MENTION] at beefcakeracing they should be able to get you squared away. Terry has been very helpful in many of my purchases.

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
You gotta talk to [MENTION=25806]SteedaTech[/MENTION] and [MENTION=9985]BMR Tech[/MENTION]. Tell them what your goals are, and they will help you develop a package using their parts that will work for you. Obviously I have a lot of Steeda parts. There'll be others on this forum that have all BMR parts, or combinations. I absolutely love my Steeda parts and the service I've been given, which has been unmatched both in quantity and the way I have been treated as I developed my understanding of this platform. Both Steeda and BMR have real racing heritage. Just stick with one of them - or a combination - and you should be fine. For drag racing, I personally would not be getting parts from other companies.

OP
OP
Angry50

Angry50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
Thanks guys i had BMR parts on my older mustang. when i was researching online i was hoping they would have a basic stage 1,2,3 package type deal. but when i get closer to buying ill give them a call and see what recommendations they have.

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2010 GT500, 2019 F-150 5.0
Thanks guys i had BMR parts on my older mustang. when i was researching online i was hoping they would have a basic stage 1,2,3 package type deal. but when i get closer to buying ill give them a call and see what recommendations they have.
Awesome! We have an incredible amount of repeat customers from the S197 Mustangs - and we sure do appreciate it!

As you can likely imagine, we have more experience and have tested parts harder and more thoroughly in "drag" conditions than anyone else, so I will be able to assist you very effectively.

If you want to chat about it, feel free to give me a ring, 813-986-9302.

I have been out for over a week with illness, and trying to play catch-up is tough!

Look forward to it! :ford:

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
A good package to get started with would be:

http://www.steeda.com/2015-2017-mus...e-irs-stop-the-hop-package-2015-all-555-2129/

Contact r[email protected] or 1-800-950-0774

He will guide you through other alternatives once he knows your objectives.
Sponsored