Store , Show or Go

Brian753blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Kona 50th Anniversary LE
I took delivery of my Kona blue 2015 Mustang LE with auto trans s/n 753 a month ago. My plan was to lightly use it and see if it became collectable. But I love driving it so much I don't see me parking it a whole lot. So I wanted to ask what everyone has planned for their LE's. Is yours going to be a daily driver, a show car, or a second car for weekends only? All other ideas are fair game. Thanks
Sponsored

HrsePwr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LE #735
Mine's a sunny Sunday car - was just shopping online for a good car cover for the winter...

Double D

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 LE - 737
I don't have to use mine as a daily driver. I bought it to use on nice days during the warmer seasons. I don't do shows and would rather enjoy driving it when I want instead of it collecting dust somewhere.

MKW

2015 LE 50TH Kona Blue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 LE 50TH Mustang Kona Blue #320 6 speed
My LE is a sunny day ride...Parked/covered in the garage for the winter.:ford:

Sponsored

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wimbledon white LE #275 A6
Mine (275, WW A6) is my daily driver. I won't pay that much for something to adorn my shop (and I got a deal at sticker). And I am glad I DD it!!!

I will mod it. I don't know to what extent, I won't cut it up but it will get modded and eventually see dyno and track (drag) time.

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Charger ScatPackWB
Since I just received a shiny new 2015 Ford Fusion Hybrid for a company car mine will go from a daily driver to a pleasure driver

Siggy550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP2
Toy car I use for nice day, back-road adventures and cruising around town. Approximately 3K miles annually. I will be taking it to rallies, shows and cruises too. I've attended rallies and cruise events before, but didn't show my '12 like I will this. Curious to see if this car carries the "limited and cool" factor within the car enthusiast community. Hoping so as this is the first "special edition" car that I could afford. My first show is in February indoors.

Mustangchief

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2015 Kona Blue GT
I took delivery of my Kona blue 2015 Mustang LE with auto trans s/n 753 a month ago. My plan was to lightly use it and see if it became collectable. But I love driving it so much I don't see me parking it a whole lot. So I wanted to ask what everyone has planned for their LE's. Is yours going to be a daily driver, a show car, or a second car for weekends only? All other ideas are fair game. Thanks
Congrats on the Kona Auto. I'm in the same situation. I originally bought it to show and do very light driving. Every time I put it in the garage, I'm itching to go right back out. I'll probably drive it a lot on Warm Sunny Days and see what the future hold for another Mustang as a routine driver.

RMCrump1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT; 2015 Mustang KB LE 316
I echo congrats on the Kona Blue. I kept my 07 GT and planned to use it as a daily driver. Now that I have driven both, the LE is so much better in every way that I have modified my plan. I now think I will drive the 07 much of the time but plan to drive the LE 2 or 3 times a week and on the weekends once the weather gets nice. I'm thinking about 7,500 to 10K miles a year.

Sponsored

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wimbledon white LE #275 A6
I echo congrats on the Kona Blue. I kept my 07 GT and planned to use it as a daily driver. Now that I have driven both, the LE is so much better in every way that I have modified my plan. I now think I will drive the 07 much of the time but plan to drive the LE 2 or 3 times a week and on the weekends once the weather gets nice. I'm thinking about 7,500 to 10K miles a year.

Like I said, I daily mine (only vehicle right now). I thought about buying something to drive daily but I would miss this one

But I only drive about 10k miles a year so...

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
Drive it and enjoy it on the weekends, that way you have your fun with it but it doesn't gain super high miles.

RZR BACK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
50th Anniversary Edition WW Manual #81
Weekends, cruises, errands on nice days only. It's been a mild winter and I've been driving more than I origionaly intended. Oh well...

Husker

Just The Basic Facts
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harley
Vehicle(s)
F-150
I'm daydreaming the wheels off of mine every day!

cmcmotorworks

CMC Motorworks
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 LE Mustang #172
It's my wife's car. But her 2010 GT has 700 miles on it. Her 3 1984 20th anniversary cars, t-top, conv.and hatchback have less then 5000 miles on them. Her 1986 Gt conv. still has only 300 original miles, her 1994 Pace Car has only 300 miles. Etc. Starting to get the point. Happy Wife, Happy Life !
Sponsored