Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Hello. What about for convertibles with MR? I asked on the Steeda website (contact us), but didn't get a reply. Is there a package that either fits the convertible, or deletes and lowers the price w/o braces? Seems like those would be one of the more expensive parts of the kit, and a waste to buy them and have them sit. Any vert owners recco something?

Thanks!
For the convertible - all other parts will work except the IRS Chassis braces. Because of the extra bracing & weight in the rear - the IRS won't be a solution. The Steeda White Carbon Edition runs all other chassis parts in the back:

http://www.steedavehicles.com/#/steeda-whitecarbonedition

Let me know if I can help assist!

TJ
Sponsored

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Matt - the people have spoken, Steeda FTW :)

Let me know if I can help assist or let Beefcake know ... we are here to help!

TJ

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
For the convertible - all other parts will work except the IRS Chassis braces. Because of the extra bracing & weight in the rear - the IRS won't be a solution. The Steeda White Carbon Edition runs all other chassis parts in the back with the exception of the IRS braces.

Let me check in on the website "contact us" why no one replied - they usually are very timely on responding ... but if you ever need anything, don't hesitate to shoot me an email at tim at steeda

http://www.steedavehicles.com/#/steeda-whitecarbonedition

Let me know if I can help assist!

TJ

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I went Steeda a friend went BMR.

They both work. I like the way the steeda kit fits better than the bmr option. I also like the way the Steeda braces triangulate the sub-frames together.
Both are good kits but we feel our kit does a better job at connecting the multiple points.

We make the IRS braces in-house from chrome moly steel, this brace is designed to support the factory subframe by directly tying it into the chassis at key mounting locations.

Using factory mounting locations on the factory frame, this 5-point brace supports the front factory mount and the lower control arm mount as well.

A simple bolt in design this brace ties the subframe to the chassis in the best possible way.

You will be very happy with the results :)

TJ

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang GT
Indeed they have spoken. I placed an order with Beefcake earlier. Im throwing in the ultimate stop the hop kit, rear diff brace and an MGW short throw shifter all at the same time when the parts come in. I'm excited to feel the difference!! Appreciate all your responses!

Sponsored

SH!FT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT premium 6MT VB

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Indeed they have spoken. I placed an order with Beefcake earlier. Im throwing in the ultimate stop the hop kit, rear diff brace and an MGW short throw shifter all at the same time when the parts come in. I'm excited to feel the difference!! Appreciate all your responses!
Take a peek at this thread here regarding the differential support bracket before you install it. It references a minor issue that I encountered with with mine. It was an easy fix, but just wanted you to be aware of it and how to deal with it if you happen to run into it.

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/th...rough-bolts-and-bushings.147580/#post-3017858

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
appreciate the business

Steeda has always treated as well on a 2018 car

Consistent low eight second passes at over 4000 pounds

and we have several customers running sevens out there with the kits.

Diesel Diver

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Convertible PP1 Royal Crimson
Hello. What about for convertibles with MR? I asked on the Steeda website (contact us), but didn't get a reply. Is there a package that either fits the convertible, or deletes and lowers the price w/o braces? Seems like those would be one of the more expensive parts of the kit, and a waste to buy them and have them sit. Any vert owners recco something?

Thanks!
I just did the subframe alignment and support kit. Seems to have tightened up the rear end a fair amount. Now I just need to figure out the camber issue. One side is off a fair amount and it's all stock in the front.