Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
$82 off the progressive springs right now. Might be time to pull the trigger on these bad boys.
I think that is a great idea :)
Sponsored

TrackMustang

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
I have the mid stop the hop kit and absolutely love it. I didn’t notice any NVH and when sliding around it’s a lot more… predictable I’d say. It used to fish tail a bit and it seems to be more like spreading warm butter now. Maybe I’m making that all up, but it gives me the confidence to feel like that, which is all I care about. I love the kit and suggest everyone get it.

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
I have the mid stop the hop kit and absolutely love it. I didn’t notice any NVH and when sliding around it’s a lot more… predictable I’d say. It used to fish tail a bit and it seems to be more like spreading warm butter now. Maybe I’m making that all up, but it gives me the confidence to feel like that, which is all I care about. I love the kit and suggest everyone get it.
We appreciate your feedback - have a great Holiday!

TJ

Enzo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Enzo
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
I have this kit on my car, along with a few other parts. Trust me when I say this kit is a necessity.. I did not notice any NVH come from this kit, and I have sensitive hearing and tactile feeling. What you will notice as far as improvement goes is how much more stable the rear end feels when launching it hard or launching it from a roll. It instills a lot of confidence and you can feel the stability even driving at high speeds as well.
Sponsored