• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

West Virginia Stock Shifter from 2016 Mustang 5.0 PP

MedStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Guard GT PP 401A
Selling parts from my recently traded Mustang.

Stock shifter. Removed at 10,300 miles. Tried to save everything that I took from the car, down to the last nut and bolt. So what you see pictured is what you get.

Asking $60 shipped.

Thanks.

Shifter.jpg
Sponsored

user727

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1
interested, how close to northern VA? I broke the reverse lockout plastic collar installing a leather shift boot. I need the white plastic part in the lower right side of your pic.

OP
OP
MedStang

MedStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Guard GT PP 401A
interested, how close to northern VA? I broke the reverse lockout plastic collar installing a leather shift boot. I need the white plastic part in the lower right side of your pic.
I'm in Morgantown.

Sponsored

Pwny_Exp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
'20 GT PP1, '18 Power Wagon, '16 JK, '19 E-Golf
Hey there, if this is still available I'd like to purchase it. I broke that darn white collar that's part of the reverse lockout and would like to replace it.