bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
You are approaching the coveted and seldomly awarded nastang87xx "Twat Waffle" award...!!!
What did you say? You had nuts in your mouth as you typed that?:giggle:what kinda awards do you win with that skill set?

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
I don't know about that. I think I saw a leaf fall on the road. Better order a Hellcat Durango to make sure I get there OK :cwl:

I want it, I just don't need it...but I want it...
So go get it kid. life is short. I mean you can keep driving the beater around in the winter. or you can live a little.

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
What beater?

The reasons against getting it simply outnumber the reasons for. I like the idea of it more than anything.
#1 reason. Itā€™s expensive?:cwl:

Im done here. You boys try not to wreck those Mustangs. Or tear off your bumpers if we get more than 4 inches of the white stuff. Can you drive a Mustang in the snow? Sure you can. Is almost everything out there a better option? Of course it is. Next thing some idiot will come in and say, he rides his Harley in the snow!

Last edited:

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
Weā€™re going to have to agree to disagree. If you have the means to own more than one vehicle. You donā€™t use a Mustang as your winter car. I know some think it sounds cool to say ā€œI drive My Mustang year aroundā€. But big picture. A rear drive, nose heavy sports cars is about as bad as it gets. Itā€™s your ego talkin. Not your brain if you say otherwise.
I have a second car I primarily use in the winter, but I also hate letting my fun car sit doing nothing for 5 months, so I take it out some days when it's above 40. Well one time I got stuck in a storm going home, and it was completely fine. Even with no seasons. So that's what I'm basing my opinion on. Obviously there are better choices. But these cars arent bad at all despite seeming like they would be. Modern winter tires are also amazing. I'd rather have a 2wd with winter rubber over awd with no seasons.

Sponsored

dpAtlanta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 (#K2503), 2017 Cayman
#1 reason. Itā€™s expensive?:cwl:

Im done here. You boys try not to wreck those Mustangs. Or tear off your bumpers if we get more than 4 inches of the white stuff. Can you drive a Mustang in the snow? Sure you can. Is almost everything out there a better option? Of course it is. Next thing some idiot will come in and say, he rides his Harley in the snow!
Congratulationsā€¦ you have achieved the ā€œTwat Waffleā€ award for September of 2021.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Next thing some idiot will come in and say, he rides his Harley in the snow!
You don't? Ok, I don't own a Hardley Ableson but I have ridden my bikes in snow and ice. Not necessarily the smartest thing I've done. Especially on the commute up I-94 north of Chicago, hitting ice under an overpass and staring 4 lanes of Interstate bearing down on me in the face... Or desperately alternating between front and rear brakes as I lose traction at either end trying to stop before the Chicago Metro bus coming from my left t-bones me into next week or the morgue. Missed him by 2 feet.

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
You don't? Ok, I don't own a Hardley Ableson but I have ridden my bikes in snow and ice. Not necessarily the smartest thing I've done. Especially on the commute up I-94 north of Chicago, hitting ice under an overpass and staring 4 lanes of Interstate bearing down on me in the face... Or desperately alternating between front and rear brakes as I lose traction at either end trying to stop before the Chicago Metro bus coming from my left t-bones me into next week or the morgue. Missed him by 2 feet.
Hardley Ableson, lmao. Stealing that

MidwayJ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Sorry, I should have worded that differently. The mustang will not be the winter car. It will be the Stingerā€™s replacement.
After reading through this thread I think you are owed an apology for the bad impression you must have gotten of Mustang GT owners, especially as it concerns reading comprehension. :)

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
After reading through this thread I think you are owed an apology for the bad impression you must have gotten of Mustang GT owners, especially as it concerns reading comprehension. :)
You expect American car owners to have the ability to read?
Sponsored