Step up from the 350R Wing with a direct replacement like the Verus UCW Wing

Biggsy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP, '10 Tundra
I have an Anderson Wing. Do those holes match? They had to be drilled into my trunk but Anderson says the wing isn't a direct OEM replacement for the GT350R wing. Also I don't have the support bars so I'll have to fabricate something I suppose.

I am in the market for an adjustable wing as I'm having high speed tramline problems and cannot adjust my rear downforce.
Not sure is you know but Anderson has two variations of the R wing. They have the GR 350 wing and the OE which is an exact replacement as the OEM R wing. I have the GR 350 wing and you are correct that the two spoilers don’t line up. You would have to drill new holes to accommodate the Verus wing. But it will cover the holes.

It is possible to use the Verus wing without the bars but you can definitely make your own
Sponsored

Ewheels

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1, 2020 Explorer, 2023 F150
Vehicle Showcase
Glad I came across this.
I couldn't find it listed on their website, but what is the chord length of this wing?
Looks similar to the APR GT250 but shorter....and more expensive.
I think I'll still go with 9lives racing wing

I love all the other aero products Verus offers though! Time to go back into debt! 😆

slowdown

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP, 2021 GMC Sierra 1500 Elevation Duramax
Glad I came across this.
I couldn't find it listed on their website, but what is the chord length of this wing?

I love all the other aero products Verus offers though! Time to go back into debt! 😆
Yeah I'm to the point where I'm not too worried about extra holes in the car either so half the price is looking good to me particularly if I'm drilling either way

Deus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
Mustang PP2 Sold, GT500 Twister Orange
Rear decklid with the 500 Cobra looks amazing.🐍

OP
OP
NoXiDe

NoXiDe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Glad I came across this.

Verus is a 10 inch chord from my measurements and 63 inches wide without endplates. I wanted a 9Lives as well too but I wasn't going to repaint my trunk and this and that. I already had dog bones from purchasing the GT350R-OE Wing. This made sense and the extra 8 inches of width wasn't critical to me.

Rear decklid with the 500 Cobra looks amazing.🐍
Thanks, they did a great job on the 500 Snake. Sadly, they made the GT350 badge kind of wimpy if you ask me. Had to upgrade it.

Sponsored

Jamongkad

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mathew
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Been thinking about going this route as well. Do you have more pics of the wing installed on your car?

OP
OP
NoXiDe

NoXiDe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Ask and you shall receive.
1654314492352.png

1654314766922.png

Excuse the watermarks; still waiting for the full res to arrive from the event.

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
First thing in my mind was to have had the lower mount for the upright use a double shear connection. Easier on the fastener and with an insert (into the lower mount) you wouldn't worry about stripping the threads in the upright. The shank could be smooth where it passed through the upright. Much more robust.