Sponsored

Steeda's Ultra Lite Low-Profile S550 Jacking Rails Are Here!

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
Here at Steeda we love when we run into win-win situations. Well, after releasing our ever so popular Ultra Lite Jacking Rails last year, we had some requests for a version that offered additional ground clearance.

Here you have it! Steeda’s new Ultra Lite Low-Profile Jacking Rails for the S550 are now available! These bad boys offer an additional 1/2" of ground clearance and are 15% lighter than our current version! We are so confident with these units, they will replace our existing kits completely.

Steeda S550 Mustang Ultra Lite Low-Profile Chassis Jacking Rails (15-17 Coupe) | 555-5205

Steeda’s Ultra Lite Low-Profile Jacking Rails are now 60% lighter than the competition, and almost half the price!

Updated photos to follow. Now shipping!

Steeda S550 Mustang Ultra Lite Low-Profile Chassis Jacking Rails (15-17 Coupe) | 555-5205
Sponsored

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Dang.....lighter and more clearance....

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Side profile shot?

tom_sprecher

Living Race Car Free
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP 6MT Race Red
I order some of your jacking rails two weeks ago, they were on back order and are supposed to ship next week. Is that because they will be the new version?

Sponsored

mitchswy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium Oxford White
Dang

Bought my Ultra Lites a month too early. Take them in on trade???

Miglo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium w/ PP 401A NAV in DIB
Bought my Ultra Lites a month too early. Take them in on trade???
^^^Mine were ordered 3 weeks ago, I definitely would of waited if I knew these were coming out! :frusty:

HavasuCat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Base, Competition Orange
Had mine about 6 or so weeks, and yea an extra 1/2 inch of clearance would've been great. I also would have waited,,, no suspension mods and still need to drive the car onto wood planks before jacking.

steven1955

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
EB competition orange convertible
Why still no version for the convertible?

There is another vendor working on a convertible version, but I'd rather have your lighter ones.

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Side profile shot?
From the side you can only see about a 1/16 of and inch, otherwise they are not noticeable at all!

Best Regards,

TJ

Sponsored

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I order some of your jacking rails two weeks ago, they were on back order and are supposed to ship next week. Is that because they will be the new version?
That is correct, they should be shipping today!

Best Regards,

TJ

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
^^^Mine were ordered 3 weeks ago, I definitely would of waited if I knew these were coming out! :frusty:
To those that previously ordered - you were the early adopters & already have many projects under your belt - your units are still a great design & fully functional!

When we released these, we had 0 plans for re-creating the design but it wasn't until we started getting phone calls & emails that demand changed for lower profile design.

Our engineers & design team when to work & they were able to redesign a lighter, more low-profile unit.

It wasn't until recently that we were able to test these & confirm we were able to bring them to market.

Best Regards,

TJ

tom_sprecher

Living Race Car Free
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP 6MT Race Red

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
These were so easy to install, that I literally thought that I must have skipped a step somewhere.

HappySquirrel

W85 Whale Oil Tune
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EB PP CO, 97 Pathfinder 4x4
Vehicle Showcase
To those that previously ordered - you were the early adopters & already have many projects under your belt - your units are still a great design & fully functional!

When we released these, we had 0 plans for re-creating the design but it wasn't until we started getting phone calls & emails that demand changed for lower profile design.

Our engineers & design team when to work & they were able to redesign a lighter, more low-profile unit.

It wasn't until recently that we were able to test these & confirm we were able to bring them to market.

Best Regards,

TJ
Well, I suppose I can't complain too much that the new guys are getting a better design. I will say this: you guys should revise your instructions. IIRC the instructions on mine were only halfway complete. I think they pointed out the front bolts but not the back (or the other way around). I certainly had no trouble installing them (thanks in part to the CJPP video), but that's no excuse for incomplete instructions. Also, some torque specs would be nice.
Sponsored