Sponsored

Steeda's S550 Mustang Clutch Spring Assist 35 lb/in - Now Available!

JohnBoyNC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Another happy Steeda clutch spring customer! A much smoother and slightly lighter clutch pedal but a huge increase in feel and responsiveness. I now just need to reteach my brain to not over throttle during shifting.
Sponsored

16s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT M6 performance pack, whipple charged
I enjoy mine more everyday.

OP
OP
David@Steeda

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
Another happy Steeda clutch spring customer! A much smoother and slightly lighter clutch pedal but a huge increase in feel and responsiveness. I now just need to reteach my brain to not over throttle during shifting.
I enjoy mine more everyday.
:cheers:

OP
OP
David@Steeda

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197

Sponsored

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
Got my pedal spring in and feels much better over the stock spring. Thanks for the awesome product, Dave. I wish i hadnt run out of time to put in the jack rails.

OP
OP
David@Steeda

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
Got my pedal spring in and feels much better over the stock spring. Thanks for the awesome product, Dave. I wish i hadnt run out of time to put in the jack rails.
Now that's what we like to hear, enjoy and let us know how you like the jacking rails once they're in! :)

OP
OP
David@Steeda

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
This spring is one helluva cheap upgrade. Thank you Steeda for nailing it. Completely changes how the car feels while shifting!
Sweet! Such a small mod but makes such a big difference, way more linear clutch feel.

JohnBoyNC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Got to spend some time in the saddle over the weekend and got my shifting dialed in after installing this wonderful product. Thanks Dave!!

Sponsored

RB281

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP
I'm having mine put on in 2 weeks along with my Tri-Ax shifter and some suspension goodies. David, could I get the Steeda forum discount pm'd to me so I can order some more things?

OP
OP
David@Steeda

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
I'm having mine put on in 2 weeks along with my Tri-Ax shifter and some suspension goodies. David, could I get the Steeda forum discount pm'd to me so I can order some more things?
pm'd! :)

Heardcuh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
C.O.
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Loving the steeda Spring, no spring was too heavy and the Factory was so weird and disconnected, I couldn't drive normally or feel my clutch. No with this spring it feels like a normal clutch and it's way better in daily traffic, light but lots of feel. Big thanks to [MENTION=10281]BmacIL[/MENTION] for paying it forward and sending me his old plastic retainers free of charge, I wouldn't be enjoying the spring if it wasn't for your kindness and altruism.

OP
OP
David@Steeda

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
Loving the steeda Spring, no spring was too heavy and the Factory was so weird and disconnected, I couldn't drive normally or feel my clutch. No with this spring it feels like a normal clutch and it's way better in daily traffic, light but lots of feel. Big thanks to [MENTION=10281]BmacIL[/MENTION] for paying it forward and sending me his old plastic retainers free of charge, I wouldn't be enjoying the spring if it wasn't for your kindness and altruism.
:cheers:

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
You're welcome! Very happy to hear you're enjoying it like the rest of us. I think this is better than no spring, overall, too.
Sponsored