Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Hello All:

Here is the latest review on our Steeda S550 Rear Swaybar. Whether your an enthusiast, an autocross racer, track day junkie or full-on competitive racer ... this is a must-have!!!

The stiffer setting is 138% stiffer than the Performance Pack Swaybar while the softer setting is 54% stiffer than the Performance Pack Swaybar.
  • Rear Sway Bar diameter 1-1/8"
  • Improved handling, more stable cornering
  • Reduced body roll
  • Designed and manufactured in-house in the USA by Steeda
  • Competition and street-proven
  • Includes sway bar bushings
Check it out here - https://www.steeda.com/steeda-mustang-rear-sway-bar-2015-555-1016.html

Contact us for special forum &/or military pricing.

Sponsored

morgande

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP Ingot Silver | 2013 Ford F150
I have the PP car with a whole lot of the Steeda suspension components installed (p-springs, active shocks, camber plates) and a few more waiting to go in (STH starter and lateral links).

I’ll prob buy the bumpsteer next, but which rollbars do you recommend replacing first on a PP car? The front or rears? And why?

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
I have the PP car with a whole lot of the Steeda suspension components installed (p-springs, active shocks, camber plates) and a few more waiting to go in (STH starter and lateral links).

I’ll prob buy the bumpsteer next, but which rollbars do you recommend replacing first on a PP car? The front or rears? And why?
Steeda’s rear bar would be my first choice to help eliminate understeer, set at the softest setting. You will see a nice improvement with that upgrade.
Steeda Tech

Roadway 5.0

Strassejager
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016GT PP 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Steeda’s rear bar would be my first choice to help eliminate understeer, set at the softest setting. You will see a nice improvement with that upgrade.
Steeda Tech
Agreed. I changed just the rear on my PP GT and the balance is perfect. The turn-in is instant and 100% united front and rear.
Sponsored