Sponsored

Steeda's New S550 Mustang MagneRide Dual Rate Ultimate Handling Lowering Springs

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
It can take several weeks - where are you taking your measurements from? Here is a video showing the recommended measuring techniques.

Send me your contract info and I’ll have our tech team call you to see if there is anything we can talk through in terms of the install.
So....conflicting information?? Matt at Steeda says center of fender opening to center of wheel hub??
Anyway.. Dr Front 27&7/8”....Dr Rear...28. Then Pass Front ..27&7/8”...Pass Rear...28&1/4 ! Still 1/4” higher on Pass Rear !! Fenderwell gap appears unchanged from stock???? Nothing like the pictures posted of your Steeda Mustang! You say it could take “some time”... how long is “some time” Thanx for the help! Ric
Sponsored

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
Just ordered these. Can't wait for the install.

Voo Doo, did you clock the bushings? From everything I read that could be the issue if you did not.

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Did not....saw the post and I’ll take it in and have it done!! Will report results when done....next week!! Thanx! Just not happy with the drop!!

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
Did not....saw the post and I’ll take it in and have it done!! Will report results when done....next week!! Thanx! Just not happy with the drop!!
You can do it either way on ride height, I like the center of hub to wheel opening as this will be more consistent with different tire aspect ratios.
Please pm your contact info and I will help you with your set up.
Thank you
Mike D

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Just ordered these. Can't wait for the install.

Voo Doo, did you clock the bushings? From everything I read that could be the issue if you did not.
You can do it either way on ride height, I like the center of hub to wheel opening as this will be more consistent with different tire aspect ratios.
Please pm your contact info and I will help you with your set up.
Thank you
Mike D
PM sent!! Thanx. Ric

Sponsored

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
Hey glad I could help. Let us know if it makes a difference. Good luck

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Hey glad I could help. Let us know if it makes a difference. Good luck
Yep, thanx..did more digging!! The BULLITT goes in for Clock bushings....plus the Steeda IRS braces and Bushings/ shims install on Thursday!! I’ll report back!! Thanx again Dude!!!

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
Some great pics of the Steeda Dual Rate Springs on the Bullitt Mustang
DFC90777-EAD9-47E9-8E96-295901D38F09.jpeg
9E0C0281-5742-4618-AD4D-D0E8760AD9B6.jpeg

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
FINALLY GOT MINE RIGHT!!!!... @SteedaTech ... more info required in the install sheets process. “Bushings must be Clocked before Alignment”....also the comment “they’ll settle”...like in how many days or weeks or like when?? As well...the BULLITT is lower that the GT from the factory !!...

IMPORTANT...measure install before and after...Center of fender well lip to center of hub.

Mike D... I can’t say enough about your Customer Service...Kudos! He called my install man and went thru the procedure to follow...as well, I had my IRS Braces and Bushings/shims installed. I had a full tank of gas and he hung a big guy off the trunk pulling down while the bolts were all Torqued!! Thanx so much Mike!!
B512E899-94DD-476A-B84F-FED109AA204D.jpeg

Dimensions... Driver & Pass front 14&3/4” ..Driver & Pass rears..both at 15” bang on!!

ronnieb1958

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
Vehicle Showcase
FINALLY GOT MINE RIGHT!!!!... @SteedaTech ... more info required in the install sheets process. “Bushings must be Clocked before Alignment”....also the comment “they’ll settle”...like in how many days or weeks or like when?? As well...the BULLITT is lower that the GT from the factory !!...

IMPORTANT...measure install before and after...Center of fender well lip to center of hub.

Mike D... I can’t say enough about your Customer Service...Kudos! He called my install man and went thru the procedure to follow...as well, I had my IRS Braces and Bushings/shims installed. I had a full tank of gas and he hung a big guy off the trunk pulling down while the bolts were all Torqued!! Thanx so much Mike!!
B512E899-94DD-476A-B84F-FED109AA204D.jpeg

Dimensions... Driver & Pass front 14&3/4” ..Driver & Pass rears..both at 15” bang on!!
Novice Question Alert: What does it mean to have "bushings clocked before alignment"?

Sponsored

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost

bootlegger

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
Ex 2008 Mustang GT Owner

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Novice Question Alert: What does it mean to have "bushings clocked before alignment"?
I’m not a novice at this stuff, but I never heard of it before!..so (correct me if I’m wrong guys!!) the Lowering Springs are installed...then on a flat lift with load on the tires...loosen and re-torque rear suspension points which include lower front control arm bolt, out board toe-link, vertical link both points ...then the car will settle and all bolts to be torqued to factory specs! Hint...make sure you have a full tank of gas as well...added weight! You want this puppy to sit!!! .....then get the alignment done!! ASAP!!

Gurus....add what I may have left out!!

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
On my way to pick my car up. Just had Steeda camber plates and the dual rate lowering springs installed. Can't wait to see how it performs. Should be getting an alignment this week.

17GT350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350
Does it require a alignment afterwards? My rear is fully adjustable. Do I need to get the front camber plates or can the front be aligned without them?
Sponsored