Sponsored

Steeda's New Mustang Pre-cut Bumpstop / Jounce Bumper Kit (2015-2020)

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
Steeda, has a new bumpstop kit available for street applications.This kit will improve ride quality over rough terrain, pot holes and uneven surfaces.
To be use with our Steeda progressive springs.and Steeda Pro-Active dampers with outstanding results !

DESCRIPTION
Steeda 2015-2019 Mustang Jounce Bumper / Bumpstop Kits are height specific for cars running performance lowering springs. They are made from "PUR" polyurethane foam which prevents damage to the shocks and provides a more gentle transition under full spring compression without NVH or harsh contact upon impact between the bumper and the frame. An added benefit is the spring function built into these bumpers that offers comfort as well as added vehicle control when negotiating potholes or other unavoidable obstacles on the highway.

Product Benefits
  • Prevents damage to the shocks
  • Height specific for lowered vehicle ride heights
  • Direct replacement of stock components
  • Softer hit under full spring compression
  • 555-4453-2-jpg.jpg
Sponsored

ronnieb1958

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Steeda, has a new bumpstop kit available for street applications.This kit will improve ride quality over rough terrain, pot holes and uneven surfaces.
To be use with our Steeda progressive springs.and Steeda Pro-Active dampers with outstanding results !

DESCRIPTION
Steeda 2015-2019 Mustang Jounce Bumper / Bumpstop Kits are height specific for cars running performance lowering springs. They are made from "PUR" polyurethane foam which prevents damage to the shocks and provides a more gentle transition under full spring compression without NVH or harsh contact upon impact between the bumper and the frame. An added benefit is the spring function built into these bumpers that offers comfort as well as added vehicle control when negotiating potholes or other unavoidable obstacles on the highway.

Product Benefits
  • Prevents damage to the shocks
  • Height specific for lowered vehicle ride heights
  • Direct replacement of stock components
  • Softer hit under full spring compression
  • 555-4453-2-jpg.jpg
I already have the progressive springs for Ecoboost and the adjustable bump stops. What's the difference?

OP
OP
SteedaTech

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
These are not as harsh when you hit the bumpstop over rough road surfaces.
Steeda Tech

ronnieb1958

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
Vehicle Showcase
These are not as harsh when you hit the bumpstop over rough road surfaces.
Steeda Tech
So with my progressive setup, which bumpstops do I use?...and do you have any other new mods coming down the road that aim to improve the harsh ride on uneven road conditions? Lastly, Have you got a link on your website?

Sponsored

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Looking to get some feedback on these for you - they are new & I don't have all the briefing information, but I will play catch-up & get you all the answers!

TJ

OP
OP
SteedaTech

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
Good question.
Yes they are new OE bump stops modified for lowered S550. If you live in bumpy rough road environment these stops will absorb the energy better than the urethane bump stop providing a better ride. The urethane stops are more oriented for performance handling.
Steeda Tech

Kermitz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Seth
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1 300A M6
Vehicle Showcase
What bump stop is recommended with the dual rate springs?

ronnieb1958

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Yes they are new OE bump stops modified for lowered S550. If you live in bumpy rough road environment these stops will absorb the energy better than the urethane bump stop providing a better ride. The urethane stops are more oriented for performance handling.
Steeda Tech
You call it be an OE bumpstop MODIFIED for a lowered Mustang but is it an IMPROVED upgrade of the stock bumpstop?

Sponsored
OP
OP
SteedaTech

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
You call it be an OE bumpstop MODIFIED for a lowered Mustang but is it an IMPROVED upgrade of the stock bumpstop?
Yes, for lowered vehicles with street oriented spring rates.
Steeda Tech

OP
OP
SteedaTech

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
What bump stop is recommended with the dual rate springs?
If you are going to the track often and doing HPDE events the urethane. If primary street driven polyurethane foam.
Steeda Tech

K-Roll302

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT Premium, '80 Porsche 924 Turbo
I'm still confused but I'd like to order some bumpstops before the sale ends, for my rear that's got some bad NVH on certain bumps on my commute. I've got the Steeda Progressives on PP struts/shocks and I made the mistake of cutting the stock stops to the red line in this picture. It certainly sounds like they're bottoming out with a loud thud/thump and it's a sharp feeling as well.
cat=107&_nc_ohc=y3KPGadqMjwAQnn8ZyZFk9eXvVOGbmkiL9C7q6FObNyTZEqxoCOoKxkBw&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.png

So my question is should I go with this pre-cut style for the rear, or the adjustable blue setup? Also, can the latter setup be sold as pairs? I only need the rear stops haha.

OP
OP
SteedaTech

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
I'm still confused but I'd like to order some bumpstops before the sale ends, for my rear that's got some bad NVH on certain bumps on my commute. I've got the Steeda Progressives on PP struts/shocks and I made the mistake of cutting the stock stops to the red line in this picture. It certainly sounds like they're bottoming out with a loud thud/thump and it's a sharp feeling as well.
cat=107&_nc_ohc=y3KPGadqMjwAQnn8ZyZFk9eXvVOGbmkiL9C7q6FObNyTZEqxoCOoKxkBw&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.png

So my question is should I go with this pre-cut style for the rear, or the adjustable blue setup? Also, can the latter setup be sold as pairs? I only need the rear stops haha.
Please reach out to Matt H @ 954-960-0774 and he will provide you with just the rear pair.
Yes, it will soften the bump.

Steeda Tech
Sponsored