Sponsored

Steeda's New Mustang Pre-cut Bumpstop / Jounce Bumper Kit (2015-2020)

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
Steeda, has a new bumpstop kit available for street applications.This kit will improve ride quality over rough terrain, pot holes and uneven surfaces.
To be use with our Steeda progressive springs.and Steeda Pro-Active dampers with outstanding results !

DESCRIPTION

Steeda 2015-2019 Mustang Jounce Bumper / Bumpstop Kits are height specific for cars running performance lowering springs. They are made from "PUR" polyurethane foam which prevents damage to the shocks and provides a more gentle transition under full spring compression without NVH or harsh contact upon impact between the bumper and the frame. An added benefit is the spring function built into these bumpers that offers comfort as well as added vehicle control when negotiating potholes or other unavoidable obstacles on the highway.

Product Benefits
  • Prevents damage to the shocks
  • Height specific for lowered vehicle ride heights
  • Direct replacement of stock components
  • Softer hit under full spring compression
  • 555-4453-2.jpg
Sponsored

evoaire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
I have a question in regards to this and your other stop the hop kits. Do these kits take away from the track ability the PP2 was made for. I’ve seen some guys use the stop the hop for better drag times but was wondering if these kits were good for track as well?

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
No, they do not & they take the track ability of the PP2 to the next level - we do all of our testing on & off the track, here is an article from Billy Johnson & his feedback you may be interested in:

https://motoiq.com/tested-steeda-anti-wheel-hop-package/

Shoot me your contact info & I can put you in contact with our resident racers to talk about the Stop the Hop Kit & what you are looking to accomplish on & off the track!

TJ
Sponsored