Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
What part of Detroit are you? We may have a Steeda Performance Vehicle in that area with the adjustable Pro Actions - I will have to confirm.

TJ
Sponsored

Labradog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Guard Metallic
I So this is where I’m trying to figure out minimum upgrade without over doing it.
For a base car go with PP Shocks/Struts (or Non-Adjustable Pro Action) with these or BMR SP763 and the Steeda shock mounts. Done.

JakeS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Magnetic Metallic
What part of Detroit are you? We may have a Steeda Performance Vehicle in that area with the adjustable Pro Actions - I will have to confirm.

TJ
I’m on the west side. Livonia. I’m interested in the minimum drop springs, not the adjustable pro actions. I have the non adjustable pro actions.

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
So Blackhawk25, you have no bushing kits or cradle lockout, just the subframe brace?
How are crappy roads, are the cracks and potholes harsher?

my update- so I ended up replacing the dampers with the steeda pro action adjustable dampers, the minimum drop springs with the PP dampers were not bad but did have a little bit of a bounce in the front of the vehicle, this was completely eliminated with the Pro action adjustable dampers, as far as the drop, it is just perfect IMO, the handling is fantastic, so to summarize, this is what i have upgraded, steeda minimum drop springs, Pro action adjustable dampers, steeda IRS brackets, Steeda 2 point front brace, 285 19s front tires, 305 19s rears, I must say car feels outstanding, ride is firm, absolutely no NVH at all, will report how it performs with this set up if and when I decide to test on track, but for the street and spirited driving "OUTSTANDING"

NotALizard

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chase
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium
Little confused. So for a non-PP GT, would the adjustable or non-adjustable pro actions be ideal with these springs?

Sponsored

OP
OP
SteedaTech

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
Little confused. So for a non-PP GT, would the adjustable or non-adjustable pro actions be ideal with these springs?
Yes, the Pro-Action fixed and adjustable work well with the Min drop Steeda Springs.

Thanks,

Steeda Tech

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Notalizard, what do you plan on doing with your car - road racing, aggressive street?

Budget & your goals can play a big factor. Shoot me your email address to [email protected] if you want to chat with our build experts.

TJ

NotALizard

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chase
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium
Notalizard, what do you plan on doing with your car - road racing, aggressive street?

Budget & your goals can play a big factor. Shoot me your email address to [email protected] if you want to chat with our build experts.

TJ
I'm mostly just a city driver, but every now and then I'll go to the mountains for some winding roads. I would like to handle better from stock but I don't want to slam it or make it a harsh ride, which seems like these springs and shocks would be ideal for me

Jigar@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
I'm mostly just a city driver, but every now and then I'll go to the mountains for some winding roads. I would like to handle better from stock but I don't want to slam it or make it a harsh ride, which seems like these springs and shocks would be ideal for me
I'm sending you a PM!

Sponsored

Jigar@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
do this make a level lowered stance or is their a rake to it? once installed
The car naturally sits a bit lower in the front, with these springs being a 0.5" drop F & R it will still have a tad bit of rake in the front!

Caballito

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Base
The car naturally sits a bit lower in the front, with these springs being a 0.5" drop F & R it will still have a tad bit of rake in the front!
is that the same for the dual rate springs? i do have a lil rake to it (lower front higher rear slightly)

Jigar@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
is that the same for the dual rate springs? i do have a lil rake to it (lower front higher rear slightly)
Correct, the dual rate drop an even 0.75" F & R, therefore will also have a slight rake up front. Our Progressive spring will give you more of a level stance.

Caballito

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Base
Correct, the dual rate drop an even 0.75" F & R, therefore will also have a slight rake up front. Our Progressive spring will give you more of a level stance.
oh ok i dont feel like theirs something wrong with my springs now, why why the rake? is it better performance wise foe this car or us it for looks?

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
I hear that the stock GT got some sort of upgraded suspension vs 15-17, it handled better to me as I have test drove both a 2016 GT and a 2019 GT. wondered if a 2019 stock GT would benefit much out of just swapping out the stock springs with these? body roll is good already with stock strut tower brace, but thought maybe Id get better flat cornering for regular daily driving, if I used these and keep the car not lowered much.
Sponsored