Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Here at Steeda, when you can design, engineer and manufacture great parts right here in the U.S.A ... you can make great products the community wants.

We know the holidays have passed us by and Steeda is rolling full throttle into 2017 with more kick ass parts and momentum than ever before!!

We are nearing 500 sets of our industry exclusive billet rear adjustable S550 camber arms sold and Steeda is so excited and overwhelmed by the support, that we are offering a 10% off sale on our S550 camber arms and will award the customer who purchases the 500th set by knocking an additional 50% off their purchase.

That’s right, be lucky number 500 and you will save $219.98 on a set of the only adjustable camber arms on the market for the S550 Mustang. We will announce the winner right here, we are only a couple sales away.

- Camber Adjustment from -5 Degrees to +2 Degrees
- Increased Cornering Performance, More Predictable Handling
- Gain Rear Grip
- Decrease Rear Suspension Bind Through Compression & Rebound
- On-Car Easy Adjustability
- No increase in NVH
- Prevent Uneven Tire Wear on Lowered Cars
- Strongest adjustable Camber Arm on the Market Today

TJ
Sponsored

OP
OP
tj@steeda

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Well make sure they Thank You!

TJ

16s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT M6 performance pack, whipple charged
Dam I want these. But out of my budget right now. For sure need them.

OP
OP
tj@steeda

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
In do time ... maybe we can get you when we are hitting a 1000 units.

:cheers:

TJ

Sponsored

16s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT M6 performance pack, whipple charged
In do time ... maybe we can get you when we are hitting a 1000 units.

:cheers:

TJ
Yessir. Keep me posted. Went to the track and this is definitely a must. My 325s are wearing un even since I'm lowered on steeda springs. That I love. Btw. ;) and can always use better grip out back.

plc268

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Race Red
Whats the difference between the two steeda rear camber solutions? I get that one is a new arm altogether and another is basically a bolt and bracket, but what do they do differently? The cheaper rear camber adjustment kit implies that you can't change rear camber without that addon, but I always thought that there was some rear camber adjustability on the stock car?

Just curious and weighing my options. I had some pretty uneven tire wear on my last set of 305 tires lowered on steeda progressives. I had the car "aligned" but the shop didn't really do anything other than adjust toe, and they didn't want to touch camber because it was barely out of spec according to their computer. So I let it go and ignored it.

Now I want to do things a little differently, so I'm considering some sort of rear camber solution.

OP
OP
tj@steeda

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Whats the difference between the two steeda rear camber solutions? I get that one is a new arm altogether and another is basically a bolt and bracket, but what do they do differently? The cheaper rear camber adjustment kit implies that you can't change rear camber without that addon, but I always thought that there was some rear camber adjustability on the stock car?

Just curious and weighing my options. I had some pretty uneven tire wear on my last set of 305 tires lowered on steeda progressives. I had the car "aligned" but the shop didn't really do anything other than adjust toe, and they didn't want to touch camber because it was barely out of spec according to their computer. So I let it go and ignored it.

Now I want to do things a little differently, so I'm considering some sort of rear camber solution.
In short, the rear camber arms offer more adjustment than the camber adjustment kit.

The camber adjustment kit works with stock and aftermarket camber arms and utilizes the full 2.0 degrees of factory adjustment where as the camber arms provide -5 degrees to positive 2 degrees.

[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]nJWMtYuOAtI[/MEDIA]"]

[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]rbkdyUt0TXI[/MEDIA]"]

Do you track your car or do you do spirited driving? Additionally, are you lowered?

TJ

plc268

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Race Red
Do you track your car or do you do spirited driving? Additionally, are you lowered?

TJ
Yea, I'm lowered on steeda progressives right now, but plan on going to coilovers in the very near future. I haven't done track driving (yet), but do plenty of spirited driving :D.

I remember back when they were first announced that the rear camber arms corrected the geometry when lowered? Honestly I'm leaning towards the camber arms anyway, but I do try to save a buck here and there where its warranted.

lwnslw

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Man o Man.....this is soooo tempting...

Sponsored
OP
OP
tj@steeda

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Winner Wiiner - Chicken Diiner!

We sold our 500th set to Mark in Florida yesterday. We had to make sure everything was reviewed to ensure he was the winner ... it was a close race.

Congratulations to Mark and everyone that ordered ... you are all winners with Steeda :cheers:

Stayed tuned for some exciting news we are dropping on Friday, stay tuned.

Best Regards,

TJ

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Congratulations!

Nice gesture by Steeda, too!

My camber arms and toe links get installed on Feb 25 along with an updated alignment. Cannot wait.

These pieces are truly stunning.
Sponsored