Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Hello All:

We wanted to feature a great part that we have been using on our Steeda Performance Vehicles - the Steeda Adjustable Heavy Duty S550 Engine Mounts (15-17 GT, GT350).

555-4005.jpg

These parts directly replace the weak factory hydra bushing engine mounts. While the factory mounts get the damping job done, they can be prone to fatigue and sag even with only limited hard use.

In addition to being much more durable than the factory engine mounts, these Steeda Adjustable Motor Mounts for the 2015-2017 S550 Mustang GT and GT350 are adjustable from factory height up to 3/4 of an inch lower to create clearance for superchargers and strut tower braces.

Steeda Adjustable Motor Mounts for the 2015-2017 S550 Mustang GT and GT350 also feature dual durometer bushing packages. Choose the softer red bushings for great control with only minimal increase in engine vibration transmission. Choose the hard black bushings for maximum control, but will increase engine vibration transmission significantly. Black bushings package is highly recommended for competition use only.

Product Benefits

Allows for a 3/4" adjustment range
Adjustable in 1/4" increments
High quality billet construction
Includes 2 plugs to cap off the vacuum lines once mounts are installed
Made in the USA by Steeda

steeda-adjustable-heavy-duty-s550-mustang-engine-mounts-2015-gt-555-4039_3_.jpg

Best Regards,

TJ
Sponsored

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
I have these. Bought because I wanted to see what effect lowering the engine had out of curiosity. Had a little bit of a lighter feeling up front in quick turns, but I put them back to stock height on account of my single piece driveshaft requiring it for angles. Anyway, really very, very little NVH with the red pucks (I was surprised). You sort of hear what's happening "in" the engine (really valve train) more but it's easily ignored even with out the radio. Helps give the car a little but more snappy feel to power application. I mean we're not talking about adding horsepower but just a little more immediacy. I put these on before I did the single piece driveshaft (hence the engine being lowered) and the car was smooth as butter with the stock driveshaft and a .5" lowered engine. At least my car was - no new highway vibration or anything goofy.

Super Werty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 PP GT
I have these as well. Lowered the full 3/4 " with the one piece dss carbon shaft. No issues with them. At first the car was very loud and shaking but it has subdued quite a bit after a few hundred miles. I'm happy with them so far. Only complaint would be the cheap bolt it comes with.

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
Steeda'a adjustable engine mounts

Hi everyone, would you like us to manufacture this in a adjustable solid mount?

Which material would you prefer, Delrin or Aluminium?

Thanks for your input!

Steeda technical and engineering team.
PAIR S550 ENGINE MOUNT.jpg

Sponsored

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
New lower price 159.95! Great for road racers and drag racers!! Helps transfer the power to the ground!

Bill88stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 deep impact blue premium gt 6 speed manual
Can the engine be lowered a full 3/4 inch? I’ve heard people say at more then a half the oil pan is resting on the rack so they couldn’t go 3/4 . Trying to fit my boss 302 intake under my stock hood without cutting.

19S550PP2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT 301a PP2
Could you offer some insight into pinion angle regarding single piece drive shafts?
Also, any info or difference with 18/19 S550?
Sponsored