Sponsored

Steeda's 3-D Printed CAI Prototype - 2015 to 2019 Mustangs (Video Inside!)

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
What revision?
Steeda has been advertising an upcoming revised version for a while now. Though sounds like MAF placement wasn't changed so not sure what was adjusted.

They also mentioned coming out with one compatible with a CJ.

HeelToeHero

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT PP, 05 focus st
Steeda has been advertising an upcoming revised version for a while now. Though sounds like MAF placement wasn't changed so not sure what was adjusted.

They also mentioned coming out with one compatible with a CJ.
CJ? Cobra Jet manifold?

Does anyone know if steeda's tunes are suitable for 91 octane and how much power you give up? 91 is more readily available in Canada. Also how is the tune in colder climates. Although I don't winter drive the vehicle I do cold start it on occasion while in storage and some fall mornings are below freezing.

OP
OP
tj@steeda

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Yes, our tuners can write tunes for 91 octane - I can put you in contact with Matt H. - he is one of our lead tuners. Send me your contact info to [email protected]

We have plenty of cars that drive in colder climates - I have not heard of any issues but Matt can speak more to power.

Best Regards,

TJ

OP
OP
tj@steeda

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Yes we are working on a version that is compatible with the CJ Manifold.

Minor revision to the design - here is the latest info Steeda now has four tune calibrations for our closed air box applications. Currently, we have no high idle issues or hang ups. Furthermore, the idle is very stable with our tunes. Again, we do not recommend this for flex fuel applications at this time. Customers are recognizing the benefits of cooler air intake temps and the ram air volume effect of this kit at speed! If Speed Matters this is your Cold Air intake! Steeda Tech
Sponsored