Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
To kick-off our 2016 Steeda Performance Vehicle program, Steeda is proud to debut our Q750 StreetFighter S550 Mustang GT which will be showcased in the Nitto Tire booth at SEMA this year!

The Q750 StreetFighter is the result of the collaboration of Steeda engineers working closely with leading industry performance companies, including: Nitto Tire, Whipple Superchargers and Tremec Transmissions. The Q750 advances the 2016 Mustang to a new level of handling and overall performance in a production-ready and CARB certified package!

Features

Steeda Suspension:

Adjustable Front and Rear Sway Bars
Billet Aluminum Front and Rear Sway Bar Mounts
Progressive Sport Springs
IRS Bushing Support System
IRS Subframe Alignment Kit
IRS Billet Aluminum Vertical Links
IRS Subframe Support Braces
Adjustable IRS Differential Bushing Inserts
Bumpsteer Kit
Camber Plates
Adjustable Rear Toe Links
And more!

Steeda Aerodynamic Package consisting of our custom front fascia with an aggressive lower chin spoiler and rear spoiler.

@Velgen VMB9 wheels with a staggered fitment of 20”x9” and 20”x10.5” - low pressure cast and ultra lightweight in a satin finish.

Nitto NT555-G2 Summer Ultra High Performance tires that improve upon everything that made the NT555 so successful and designed specifically for contemporary high-performance cars. Their tires provide improved traction on both wet and dry roads and inspire driver satisfaction and confidence.

Whipple 2.9L twin-screw front feed supercharger system that produces incredibly reliable 777 hp, utilizing a massive air-to-water intercooler, oversized Crusher Air System and innovative PCM programming that keeps the powertrain safe and secure. This Whipple setup delivers an awesome balance of power at any RPM, from tip in at idle to full redline, while maintaining perfect control and driveability. Equipped with a unique, fully CARB certified PCM calibration that reconfigures all the necessary engine functions including fuel, spark, knock detection, torque management, and electronic throttle control - the calibration constantly tracks the engine’s torque output while monitoring many different parameters to keep the engine in its ideal parameters.

First ever production-integrated TREMEC Magnum XL 6-speed manual transmission system in the S550 Mustang delivering shifting as it should be - positive, precise, and confidence-inspiring. Based on the highly acclaimed TR-6060, the transmission is constructed with high horsepower in mind. However, unlike TREMEC’s more docile OEM products, the XL unleashes the TR-6060’s true performance potential with features like a direct-mount short-throw shifter, beefy 31-spline output, race-proven slip yoke rear interface, and ‘blowproof’ steel clutch housing for added safety. Combined with the TREMEC-spec’d twin disc clutch and lightweight aluminum flywheel, the result is a hard-hitting, visceral, and extremely fun to operate experience.

If you're heading to SEMA, be sure to stop by the Nitto Tire booth and check out our Q750 StreetFighter in person! We'll be sure to update this thread as we continue the build!

Sponsored

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
heck yeah!!!!!! What a beast, in all aspects.

I love that rear spoiler. I think this is the one I want now. Been waiting and waiting. Now I know why I wait so long. Good things come to those who wait.

swi50tyS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard | S550 | EcoBoost
I bet this car is a beast on the track!! The fascia, wing, and those Velgen's tie it all together, seriously killer looking car. Done tastefully compared to some of the other SEMA builds out there.

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2010 GT500, 2019 F-150 5.0
Nice car David!

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Holy moly that's beautiful. Long time Whipple and Steeda customer here and what an amazing car.

So, will this transmission plug and play into a 2015 car without issue?

Sponsored

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
This is one of the better looking cars I've seen going to SEMA.

I love the look, it all ties in together perfectly.

That Spoiler!!

jefc73

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff GTFO_0019
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Really like the front fascia and Iam with Todd as well on the spoiler. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
David@Steeda

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
I bet this car is a beast on the track!! The fascia, wing, and those Velgen's tie it all together, seriously killer looking car. Done tastefully compared to some of the other SEMA builds out there.
Thanks! We currently offer Velgens and the Whipple on our site and we will be offering the body components shortly.

Nice car David!
Thanks Kelly! Your build is pretty sweet as well!

Holy moly that's beautiful. Long time Whipple and Steeda customer here and what an amazing car.

So, will this transmission plug and play into a 2015 car without issue?
We are looking into offering this as a relatively plug-and-play option. :)

This is one of the better looking cars I've seen going to SEMA.

I love the look, it all ties in together perfectly.

That Spoiler!!
Thanks bud, and I will definitely let you know when the spoiler is available!

This is my favorite aftermarket package. Well done!
Really like the front fascia and Iam with Todd as well on the spoiler. :thumbsup:
Glad you like it!

Sponsored

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
soooooooo that fascia! when?! Please tell me the public can buy it!

yellow05gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Metallic GT Premium
I'm in with everyone else! That spoiler though! Please advise when available. That will be the one along with the front also

Major League Infidel

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
'15 CO GT PP
badass man! im digging it! especially that transmission!
Sponsored