Sponsored

Steeda's 2016 Q750 StreetFighter 777 hp Build

pinero61

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Ruby Red Base GT PP
I wonder if the t6060 from the GT500 would bolt up...
Sponsored

BroncosXR8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EL II XR8, 2015 Mustang GT on the way!
Beautiful car David.

You're really going to need a distributor here in Australia haha, importing all your bits is going to be mega expensive, especially the fascia lol

Cascadia_302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 RubyRed GT M6 Premium
Attention Shelby American, please take note. THIS car is a perfect example of how your "Super Snake" should have been done!!!

mnm4ever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, MR2 Spyder, Sea Doo HX
I love that front fascia, now I am pissed I got my fixed! I could have waited and just gotten this one instead, probably even cheaper! Are my eyes playing tricks, or does the grill tilt forward more? It appears to have a little more forward lean, and the extension from the hood to the tip of the nose appears slightly longer than stock.

DarkSubRosa

GTFO_0027
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT / 2023 GT4
I love that front fascia, now I am pissed I got my fixed! I could have waited and just gotten this one instead, probably even cheaper! Are my eyes playing tricks, or does the grill tilt forward more? It appears to have a little more forward lean, and the extension from the hood to the tip of the nose appears slightly longer than stock.
It looks like there are very small adjustments to the fascia on the bottom and how the openings are. It's nothing you really notice at first but side by side comparisons with Khyber's car it definitely looks like there has been some slight tweaks.

Sponsored

mnm4ever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, MR2 Spyder, Sea Doo HX
It looks like there are very small adjustments to the fascia on the bottom and how the openings are. It's nothing you really notice at first but side by side comparisons with Khyber's car it definitely looks like there has been some slight tweaks.

Agreed, I can definitely see the differences at the bottom. But above the bumper line is the part I am looking at, specifically the edge of the "hood" above the grill. Does it stick out more? Angle more? It appears to in the original pics, but in the comparison shots from Khyber it looks more like a trick of the eye.

OP
OP
David@Steeda

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197

DarkSubRosa

GTFO_0027
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT / 2023 GT4
Agreed, I can definitely see the differences at the bottom. But above the bumper line is the part I am looking at, specifically the edge of the "hood" above the grill. Does it stick out more? Angle more? It appears to in the original pics, but in the comparison shots from Khyber it looks more like a trick of the eye.
I think the top portion above the bumper is unchanged. At least from what I can tell.

OP
OP
David@Steeda

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
If you're at SEMA, be sure to stop by the Nitto Tire booth and see the beast!
IMG_1410.jpg

Sponsored

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
more pics please!

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
It sure is!
Great looking car. That Whipple and that stance though,.........:thumbsup:
I gave Tim at Steeda my email address, but I haven't heard from anyone yet.
I just literally bought/ordered a new truck, so I'm not in that much of a rush, to be honest. (But in case things fall through, you never know.) Would love all and any info you can give me/us here on the forum.
Are you guys looking to do any dyno videos of the car or videos of the car idling/driving/fly byes on Youtube? I bet that would peak some more interest.
Thanks David!

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Great looking car. That Whipple and that stance though,.........:thumbsup:
I gave Tim at Steeda my email address, but I haven't heard from anyone yet.
I just literally bought/ordered a new truck, so I'm not in that much of a rush, to be honest. (But in case things fall through, you never know.) Would love all and any info you can give me/us here on the forum.
Are you guys looking to do any dyno videos of the car or videos of the car idling/driving/fly byes on Youtube? I bet that would peak some more interest.
Thanks David!
Not sure if you read this or not but here is good info on their car.

http://www.steeda.com/blog/2015/10/2016-steeda-q750-streetfighter-debuts-at-sema/