Steeda Vertical Links or Toe Links

DS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium, PP, Recaro Seats, 401A
I am looking for my next rear suspension mod and I would like some input from those that have added these items. I currently have Steeda's Ultralite Linear Springs, Front Camber Plates, Rear Subframe Braces, Adjustable Rear Sway Bar, Subframe Bushing Supports, Subframe Alignment Bushings and Differential Bushings (red). Eventually I will add both the Vertical Links and Toe Links but I am wondering which should be added first and will provide the best/most-noticeable improvement. Up to this point, I am very happy with the overall feel of my car...thanks to Steeda. I do have plans to use the car on a few track events a year.

Also, I plan on adding either the Koni or Steeda adjustable shocks and stuts this year.
Sponsored

ForTehNguyen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
is your toe fine in the rear after the drop? if not can get the toe links to fix it which would help you all the time instead of just hard launches with the vertical links

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
With the racing aspect you mentioned above ... let me put you in contact with Rod - he can help formulate the build & the next parts in the series based on your long term plans & goals.

Shoot me an email to [email protected].

BestRegards,

TJ

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
Eh, . . . .just have Steeda send you a part every month and they can automatically bill you. That's practically where I'm at. I'm weak, . . .oh the shame.

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Eh, . . . .just have Steeda send you a part every month and they can automatically bill you. That's practically where I'm at. I'm weak, . . .oh the shame.
Or, you can do it that way, lol

TJ

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
I am looking for my next rear suspension mod and I would like some input from those that have added these items. I currently have Steeda's Ultralite Linear Springs, Front Camber Plates, Rear Subframe Braces, Adjustable Rear Sway Bar, Subframe Bushing Supports, Subframe Alignment Bushings and Differential Bushings (red). Eventually I will add both the Vertical Links and Toe Links but I am wondering which should be added first and will provide the best/most-noticeable improvement. Up to this point, I am very happy with the overall feel of my car...thanks to Steeda. I do have plans to use the car on a few track events a year.

Also, I plan on adding either the Koni or Steeda adjustable shocks and stuts this year.
Steeda Vertical links will give the IRS more noticeable control than the Toe links.

My first choice would be Vertical links. Toe links help in the ease of alignment with some additional control.

Thank you! Mike D
Sponsored