Sponsored

morgande

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP Ingot Silver | 2013 Ford F150
I love these wheels, but I want them in a different finish. My car is a PP, ingot silver with silver wheels. Silver on silver. I am not interested in a black wheel or a dark wheel. I want a silver wheel with a similar design to the PP wheels but light weight and STILL keep the silver finish.

your wheels click two of the three boxes I need. Let me know if you plan to release some in a silver finish. I’ll make a drive down to Valdosta just to buy a set.
Sponsored

MCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium
Introducing the all-new Steeda Trident Wheel! Fitting 2005-2021 Mustangs, this wheel is truly the best of all worlds.

Press Release --> https://www.steeda.com/trident-wheel-breakdown

I can’t say it enough. I am so proud of the journey our team has taken with these wheels. From design all the way to production!

Fitment:
- 2005-2014 S197 Mustangs
- 2015-2021 S550 Mustangs
- Will not fit 2015+ GT500 or GT350 Mustangs

Sizing:
Front: 19" x 10” | ET37 | 22.9 lbs*
Rear: 19" x 11” | ET53 | 23.32 lbs*

Finishes:
- Satin Black
- Gloss Titanium

Street or Track:
- Staggered 19x10 F, 19x11 R Setup for Street
- Square 19x11 Setup w/ 25mm spacer in front for Track

_______
I won’t lie… our team had some very lofty goals for this project.

- We were looking for a wheel that was lightweight and strong.
- We wanted an edgy design that offered a concave profile but showed definition at all angles.
- We wanted to retain the ability to use the OE center caps and lug nuts if the customer preferred.

--- We wanted to include knurling around the barrel of the wheels to prevent tire slippage on track.
- We wanted to ensure customers didn’t have to deal with annoying hub-centric rings.
- We wanted customers to have a staggered street fitment for maximum tire contact patch in the rear, but offer the ability for a square track fitment with the proper spacer in the front.
- Lastly, we wanted a wheel that would fit 2005-2014 and 2015-2021 Mustangs.
- Oh yeah, and it needs to look good!

Not only did our talented team check off every box, but we are able to offer them at an amazing price point that gives more people the opportunity to take advantage!

*Weight is based on prototype wheels. Production wheel weight may differ slightly.

They're coming... 9.7.21

More Info: https://www.steeda.com/they-are-coming-9721

Teaser #2

Teaser #1
I pre ordered mine today. Sadly the tire selection wasn't an option??!? The site says you can get your choice of XYZ tires.

Any word on when this will be available? As a somewhat lazy mid 40s guy I'd like to have it all arrive ready to mount lol

MidwayJ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
At first glance I thought they were almost styled like PP1 replica wheels, which would have been a disappointment, but the spoke pattern is growing on me the more I look at it. They do check a lot of boxes for desirability, including price.

OP
OP
TeamSteeda

TeamSteeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Maybe I'm dumb, but wheel+tire package doesn't allow me to actually choose the tires, and I can see the price for wheels only. How would that combined wheel+tire pricing look?
Right now, we're collecting pre-orders and didn't want to lock in any tire pricing as tire prices go up and down, especially in today's climate. We'll reach out to those who pre-ordered when they're ready to ship.

When are these going to start shipping?

I just ordered a new set of wheels/tires and I think I would have preferred these wheels.
They're set to ship out in November.

Not my favorite style of wheel, but for the 19x11 square price, they may become my favorite! Plus I like you can use oem center caps and oem size lug nuts. Regarding center caps, which exact years can you use? Looks like these wheels fit 2005 thru 2021 mustangs, but I thought center cap sizes varied over those years, guessing I am wrong?

Edit: So did some searching, looks like 2005 thru 2014 are 2.5” diameter caps, while 2015 and newer are 2.125” diameter. Which caps are these setup for?

Doug
That's a great question! We test-fitted with 2015+ OE center caps and they fit perfectly. Hope that helps.

I love these wheels, but I want them in a different finish. My car is a PP, ingot silver with silver wheels. Silver on silver. I am not interested in a black wheel or a dark wheel. I want a silver wheel with a similar design to the PP wheels but light weight and STILL keep the silver finish.

your wheels click two of the three boxes I need. Let me know if you plan to release some in a silver finish. I’ll make a drive down to Valdosta just to buy a set.
We do plan to expand our wheel program, so we'll most definitely take this into advisement!

I pre ordered mine today. Sadly the tire selection wasn't an option??!? The site says you can get your choice of XYZ tires.

Any word on when this will be available? As a somewhat lazy mid 40s guy I'd like to have it all arrive ready to mount lol
Awesome, happy to hear! They'll be shipping to those who pre-ordered in November.

At first glance I thought they were almost styled like PP1 replica wheels, which would have been a disappointment, but the spoke pattern is growing on me the more I look at it. They do check a lot of boxes for desirability, including price.
Heck yeah, happy to hear!

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
they are painted, no? Take them over to your local powdercoater and have them blast the finish off and you get a nice satin look. :) then clear-anodize.

Sponsored

MCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium
they are painted, no? Take them over to your local powdercoater and have them blast the finish off and you get a nice satin look. :) then clear-anodize.
That is exactly what I was thinking. If I don't like the satin black then I'll go with gloss black and have that stuff redone professionally.

Where there is a will there is a way

D Bergstrom

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
How would the 19x11 square setup look on on the PP2? Particularly the front since the factory 19x10.5 already pokes out a good bit. Since the spacer is needed would it poke more or the same?
Since the steeda wheels are a 53mm offset and require a 25mm spacer, that would make the effective offset 28mm. OEM front PP2 wheels are a 24mm offset, so with the same 305/30 tires, the Steeda wheel should poke 4mm less.

Doug

tosha

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT PP1
Right now, we're collecting pre-orders and didn't want to lock in any tire pricing as tire prices go up and down, especially in today's climate. We'll reach out to those who pre-ordered when they're ready to ship
Awesome, thanks!! If you have any pictures from the side to see how much square 11' wheels would poke on the front with stock alignment, that would be great.

I think everyone would want more pictures anyways 😁

MCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium
I think everyone would want more pictures anyways 😁
I would love to see some more pictures of both a stock ride height AND one with the Steeda Magneride Progressive springs as that is what Steeda Canada has recommended to me.

LSchicago

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lloyd
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT/A 301A 5.0
I ordered 6, lol.

1 set of 19x11 and 2 19x10's.

Can't wait to pair them with tires and finalize my order in November! I'll be running summer tires so I won't really get a chance to enjoy them until next March :(

Any ideas on how to chrome them? LOL
Yes, send to or drop off at a chrome shop. The only way.

Sponsored

John Houseman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
1969 Cougar Convertible, 2000 F-250, 2013 F-150, 2020 F-150 PREVIOUSLY Owned 1982 Mustaang GT, 1986 Mustang GT, 2005 Mustang V-6, 2005 Mustang GT, 2005 Mustang GT Convertible, 2008 Shelby GT500,
Right now, we're collecting pre-orders and didn't want to lock in any tire pricing as tire prices go up and down, especially in today's climate. We'll reach out to those who pre-ordered when they're ready to ship.

They're set to ship out in November.

That's a great question! We test-fitted with 2015+ OE center caps and they fit perfectly. Hope that helps.

We do plan to expand our wheel program, so we'll most definitely take this into advisement!

Awesome, happy to hear! They'll be shipping to those who pre-ordered in November.

Heck yeah, happy to hear!
Along with a Silver finish, how about Bronze? A dark matte Bronze two-tone would really get exciting. Great wheels, even better pricing. :like:

LetItRide1978

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium
Love these wheels but wish there were more tire options in 305/35/19. What’s the recommended front tire size for the 19x10 wheel? 275 or 285?

IndyRN

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang PP1 Premium
Can't even find a price.. makes me lose interest very quickly.

bigmixx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium PP2
Can't even find a price.. makes me lose interest very quickly.
That's because they're sold out. If I remember correctly, 4 wheels were a little over $1100 before shipping/tax
Sponsored