Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
The Steeda “Trident” wheels….same as on the Mach 1 test vehicle??? Hmmm
Good eye! You caught our little sneak peek! :sunglasses:

The Satin Black version of these wheels will be part off the Competition Package on serialized Steeda Mach 1s.

You can find out more info here: https://www.steeda.com/2021-mustang-mach-1-build

Competitively priced, partially forged, similar weight to SVE wheels; good job Steeda. Very nicely done.
Style is not my cup of tea but I'm sure others will enjoy them.
Thanks so much! We're proud of what the team was able to accomplish here!

.....Just buy four 19x11's. They even sell a "track kit" that comes with four 19x11's.

Correct size and correct offsets, they will fit up front with a spacer just like every other 19x11 square setup on the market
Yes, exactly! 25mm spacer is required if you want to run the 19x11 square setup.

Price is good but not the sizes…. No 18x11..so very disappointed that they do not offer an alternative to the Apex
To Steeda: is a 18x11 in the plan?
Unfortunately, we had to move with the market on this initial wheel launch. However, we do plan future iterations of this wheel, so be sure to stay tuned.

Yep, the prototype weight is lighter than the Apex EC-7 19x11" with the same exact offset. Granted they have a disclaimer that the actual production weight may be higher.

@SteedaTech I would put in what spacer you need up front for the race package. Most of us know you need a 25mm spacer, you will have some really angry customers who don't know better. Nice wheels by the way. :)
Thanks! We have the wheel spacer verbiage included on the appropriate wheel listings as well as the press release and in our launch video. Trying to keep everyone as educated as possible. Glad you like the wheels!
Sponsored

tosha

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT PP1
Maybe I'm dumb, but wheel+tire package doesn't allow me to actually choose the tires, and I can see the price for wheels only. How would that combined wheel+tire pricing look?

Bullitt_3461

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang Mach 1
I ordered 6, lol.

1 set of 19x11 and 2 19x10's.

Can't wait to pair them with tires and finalize my order in November! I'll be running summer tires so I won't really get a chance to enjoy them until next March :(

Any ideas on how to chrome them? LOL

tosha

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT PP1
1 set of 19x11 and 2 19x10's.
That's the best combo in my mind as well for dual duty setup between track and daily

Spensar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Kona Blue Mustang GT
How would the 19x10 look in the rear?
I dont want to run a spacer in the front to get a square setup with 19x11s so maybe looking at doing a 19x10 square.

Sponsored

D Bergstrom

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Not my favorite style of wheel, but for the 19x11 square price, they may become my favorite! Plus I like you can use oem center caps and oem size lug nuts. Regarding center caps, which exact years can you use? Looks like these wheels fit 2005 thru 2021 mustangs, but I thought center cap sizes varied over those years, guessing I am wrong?

Edit: So did some searching, looks like 2005 thru 2014 are 2.5” diameter caps, while 2015 and newer are 2.125” diameter. Which caps are these setup for?

Doug

Last edited:

luc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT with PP
How would the 19x10 look in the rear?
I dont want to run a spacer in the front to get a square setup with 19x11s so maybe looking at doing a 19x10 square.
If not a track car, 19x10 with 285 look very nice all around and is a good performance upgrade

Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks! We have the wheel spacer verbiage included on the appropriate wheel listings as well as the press release and in our launch video. Trying to keep everyone as educated as possible. Glad you like the wheels!
Why not do one better and actually offer 25mm slip-on spacers? Maybe partner with OP Mustang? Isn't the point to have one-stop shopping?

bigmixx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium PP2
How would the 19x11 square setup look on on the PP2? Particularly the front since the factory 19x10.5 already pokes out a good bit. Since the spacer is needed would it poke more or the same?

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
poke out another 1/4" worth. Apparently for track work Steeda uses -3.0d so crank it up with your camber plates. But if you have a Mach1 get the rim strips. Or retrofit the C7 GS corvette strips which do the same thing for fraction of the price.

luc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT with PP
poke out another 1/4" worth. Apparently for track work Steeda uses -3.0d so crank it up with your camber plates. But if you have a Mach1 get the rim strips. Or retrofit the C7 GS corvette strips which do the same thing for fraction of the price.
Link/part number for the corvette strips?
Sponsored