Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
How's the fitment on a 2015 with the steeda progressive lowering springs? Any rubbing to be concerned about? Also, do the OEM lug nuts fit these wheels, or would I have to get a new set? Might pull the trigger on these depending on what this new price point will be.
These will fit great on an S550 on Progressive Lowering Springs. I’ll see if I can get them on a car with these installed soon. If it helps, the Mach 1 pictured is lowered about 0.5” on our Dual Rates. Progressive is about 1.125” front / 1” rear drop. No rubbing to be concerned about. OEM lug nuts will work perfectly. Hope this helps!
Sponsored

SiRCaSTK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2015 Mustang GT PP
These will fit great on an S550 on Progressive Lowering Springs. I’ll see if I can get them on a car with these installed soon. If it helps, the Mach 1 pictured is lowered about 0.5” on our Dual Rates. Progressive is about 1.125” front / 1” rear drop. No rubbing to be concerned about. OEM lug nuts will work perfectly. Hope this helps!
Thanks for the info...also, what tire sizes do you guys recommend? I wasn't able to find info on the product page.

OP
OP
TeamSteeda

TeamSteeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Thanks for the info...also, what tire sizes do you guys recommend? I wasn't able to find info on the product page.
No problem! If you go with the NT555 G2, I'd recommend a 275/35-19 front, 305/35-19 rear. You can also fit a 315mm wide in the rear as well.

MCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium
If you go with the NT555 G2, I'd recommend a 275/35-19 front, 305/35-19 rear.
That is exactly what I am looking at going with as soon as we get told "Your rims are here, what tires do you want on them before we ship" LOL

Steeda S550 Mustang MagneRide Dual Rate Ultimate Handling Lowering Springs (2015-2019) are the springs that my local Steeda Canada place in Hamilton recommended.

D Bergstrom

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Hey All - We truly appreciate all the interest in these wheels. And to be completely honest, we did not anticipate how popular these wheels would be off the bat! We've had to close out the introductory pricing with the second shipment pricing TBA. You're still welcome to pre-order, but we've moved on to an adjusted price point for the next shipment.

If you were to pre-order, we'll have our sales team reach out when the wheels are ready to ship with the package price and payment info.

I know this isn't 100% ideal, but we're doing the best we can in the current climate. Thanks for your patience, everyone.

Edit: I should add that if you were to pre-order, there's no obligation when the time comes for the product to ship. Thanks, all.
So when do you guys think you will have info on the second shipment availability and price?

Doug

Sponsored

OP
OP
TeamSteeda

TeamSteeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
So when do you guys think you will have info on the second shipment availability and price?

Doug
We're still working on it, unfortunately. Supply chain issues at ports are not helping with the situation currently. We'll be sure to keep you all posted as new info comes along. Thanks for your patience.

OP
OP
TeamSteeda

TeamSteeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Thanks for reaching out. I wish I had better news, but we are still awaiting shipment. I have been in periodic contact (including this morning) with our supplier and hope to have concrete news of arrival ASAP. I appreciate your patience as this is just as frustrating for me as it is for you. Thanks so much.

TundraOnKings

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
T
Vehicle(s)
'20 GT PP1 A10, '20 Armada,'15 Tundra,14' GS350F
Thanks for reaching out. I wish I had better news, but we are still awaiting shipment. I have been in periodic contact (including this morning) with our supplier and hope to have concrete news of arrival ASAP. I appreciate your patience as this is just as frustrating for me as it is for you. Thanks so much.
My guess, one of these vessels lol. If you can find the container number, you can go to track-trace.com and it will track the container giving you a Port ETA. We’ve noticed that Port ETA’s get bumped back quite a bit, and even after the vessel leaves birth and the container is on dock, it could sit there for 30+ days before a truck is able to pickup.
E43D9E24-33FC-4017-84CC-637417CC989E.jpeg

MCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium
Soooooooooooooooooooooo.... any further word on this? I've got my winters on my PP2 wheels and would love to keep them there while rolling my Trident's + Nitto in the spring :p

Sponsored

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Soooooooooooooooooooooo.... any further word on this? I've got my winters on my PP2 wheels and would love to keep them there while rolling my Trident's + Nitto in the spring :p
Still waiting & continuing to battle the same issues as before. We are hoping there will be moving shortly. I will circle back with Chris & see if he has new timelines or updates.

TJ

OP
OP
TeamSteeda

TeamSteeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Hi All - I'm happy to report that the wheels are due into Steeda Valdosta in mid-late January! Once we have them in hand, we can work through pre-orders and get them out to you!

Thanks so much for your patience everyone.
-Chris

MCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium
Thanks so much for the update. Added to my WATCH list for the next updates.

tosha

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT PP1
Hi All - I'm happy to report that the wheels are due into Steeda Valdosta in mid-late January! Once we have them in hand, we can work through pre-orders and get them out to you!

Thanks so much for your patience everyone.
-Chris
Got the email yesterday asking for payment details and that the wheels can be shipped soon, which is cool. No big issues with the delay from originally expected November ETA as the car is parked for winter anyways. What's not cool is added $100 shipping fee 🤨. It wasn't communicated at time of pre-order and if I just buy the wheels from website now, FedEx ground is free... any comments from Steeda would be appreciated.

OP
OP
TeamSteeda

TeamSteeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Got the email yesterday asking for payment details and that the wheels can be shipped soon, which is cool. No big issues with the delay from originally expected November ETA as the car is parked for winter anyways. What's not cool is added $100 shipping fee 🤨. It wasn't communicated at time of pre-order and if I just buy the wheels from website now, FedEx ground is free... any comments from Steeda would be appreciated.
Good Morning Tosha,

I understand your frustration. We do have to ship these items oversized, which is why there is a $25 shipping charge per wheel. Regardless of the shipping method, this would populate during checkout. This is for all wheels available on our website due to rising shipping costs (and pretty much every other cost). As I've stated in previous comments, we're doing the best we can to keep the prices as close to that originally advertised $299/wheel, despite our backend costs going up. If you have any other questions/comments/concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly via PM!

As for everyone else, we'll be posting up more details tomorrow - stay tuned!

-Chris
Sponsored