Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
When you need a car to hold up to the rigors of abuse and harsh performance driving that is demanded by a thrilling action packed Hollywood movie, you can count on Steeda Autosports to provide the level of performance and reliability that can take the most severe punishment possible… on the street, track, and even in a Hollywood movie!

The Steeda components on the “Need for Speed” Mustang are identical to the parts we manufacture and sell today – & you can get them @ www.steeda.com.

http://www.steeda.com/blog/2014/03/steeda-suspensions-deliver-the-need-for-speed/

Best Regards,

TJ
Sponsored

FiveLiterDreamer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joseph
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Loved the Mustang from Need For Speed.

minicobra

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thebandpetroleum.com
First Name
Braden
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Premium GT/PP
Tj,

When will you guys have springs available for the 2015 GT?
will you have different rates for the Performance Pack and standard
versions, or both the same?

thanks!

Thed

Future Pre-Runner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Miata Club
Tj,

When will you guys have springs available for the 2015 GT?
will you have different rates for the Performance Pack and standard
versions, or both the same?

thanks!
Eibach already has a set, go look on their website. Prices aren't too bad.

John@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang 5.0
minicobra,

There are up on the site now and in the link below. They are the sports and you are looking at a 1" drop all around with also an improved stance/ride quality.. We also do have the Eibach and Thed stated. If you need any help feel free to ask here or contact us via phone

http://www.steeda.com/steeda-mustang-sport-springs-coupe-2015-555-8208/

Thanks,

John

Sponsored

minicobra

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thebandpetroleum.com
First Name
Braden
Vehicle(s)
minicobra,

There are up on the site now and in the link below. They are the sports and you are looking at a 1" drop all around with also an improved stance/ride quality.. We also do have the Eibach and Thed stated. If you need any help feel free to ask here or contact us via phone

http://www.steeda.com/steeda-mustang-sport-springs-coupe-2015-555-8208/

Thanks,

John
John, thanks for the reply. I've run Eibach on 3 other cars, but I'd like to try something different this time. Those 3 other cars tend to bounce just a bit, even with shock upgrades like Koni yellows. I'm looking for something that is just a tad stiffer then stock, but with about a 3/4 to 1 drop.
Do you have some specs on your spring rates vs. Eibach?

Another concern is I'm noticing that a lot of the S550's look like they are a bit higher in the front then in the back. If this is true, then I'd like to be able to address that with a spring swap. What is your take on that?

John@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang 5.0
minicobra,

Those are some very good questions.. I do not know the spring rates at the moment.. I do know that as tested vs the other brands that ours will indeed handle better and overall better.. We are using technology above the rest out there is really all I can add in all honesty.

I do see what you are saying as far as the front a bit higher and many of us think that the springs just may have not settled in yet

I will be adding more info as I get it to this post though. I wish I had more information for you. I will say though in past car I have owned I have used Eibachs pro kit and steeda only. I now currently use Steeda and not because I work for them as I just started but because they give me the best ride, ride height, reduction in dive/body roll too. Once I get more Information I will indeed let you all know

Thanks,

John

minicobra

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thebandpetroleum.com
First Name
Braden
Vehicle(s)
minicobra,

Those are some very good questions.. I do not know the spring rates at the moment.. I do know that as tested vs the other brands that ours will indeed handle better and overall better.. We are using technology above the rest out there is really all I can add in all honesty.

I do see what you are saying as far as the front a bit higher and many of us think that the springs just may have not settled in yet

I will be adding more info as I get it to this post though. I wish I had more information for you. I will say though in past car I have owned I have used Eibachs pro kit and steeda only. I now currently use Steeda and not because I work for them as I just started but because they give me the best ride, ride height, reduction in dive/body roll too. Once I get more Information I will indeed let you all know

Thanks,

John

Thanks John, looking forward to more info, and some pictures :thumbsup:

I did notice that on the Eibach spec page, they show 1.1" front and 1" rear, so maybe they are addressing the ride height discrepancy a bit.
Sponsored