Sponsored

Steeda S550 Pro-Action Shocks and Struts - Now Available!

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
Yep, I'm a resident of The Diamond State now. Haven't put a mod on my car in far too long. You ordering Landon?
Not right now. got car taxes due next month and mgw going in next week. Definitely on the list though. although after mustang week I'll be having fever for air and a whipple again lol I just know it.
Sponsored

Bill Black

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
so I was literally in the process of ordering the Koni's yesterday when I got sidetracked doing work stuff and when I got back to my computer I checked my email and saw a mustang6g email in which lead me to these steeda shocks. I didn't even know steeda was coming out with these... So after few hours of thinking about it I pulled the trigger on the steedas... I can't imagine steeda would make them if the don't out perform the koni's, plus I like the idea of more adjustability. I'll let you all know how it goes... btw sorry if some of you wanted to propose a group buy but my car is going on the lift in a few days I had to have time to get them shipped... cheers:headbang:

ORANG50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
665rwhp 531rwtq
I ordered a set of these yesterday, can't wait to get them on the car!

I pre-ordered a set of Konis for a killer price from another online retailer not on the forums here and shortly after others were reporting that theirs were coming in, they canceled my order! Had some other stuff come up and was happy to have the refund back. As soon as I was ready to try again, Steeda came out with theirs. I guess it was meant to be.

The discount code was very helpful, too. Thanks, David!

ThatsMrGimp2U

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Everette
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Mustang (Oxford White, PP)
Can't wait to get these ordered!

chrisgonzales

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic [wrap'd grey] GT Premium PP
Ordered thanks to David! Cannot wait to these on there, soon to have a whole PP suspension for sale

Sponsored

Niz55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Ordered. Can't wait to install them.

My pp suspension has 100miles on it and will be up for sale.

OP
OP
David@Steeda

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
OP
OP
David@Steeda

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
so I was literally in the process of ordering the Koni's yesterday when I got sidetracked doing work stuff and when I got back to my computer I checked my email and saw a mustang6g email in which lead me to these steeda shocks. I didn't even know steeda was coming out with these... So after few hours of thinking about it I pulled the trigger on the steedas... I can't imagine steeda would make them if the don't out perform the koni's, plus I like the idea of more adjustability. I'll let you all know how it goes... btw sorry if some of you wanted to propose a group buy but my car is going on the lift in a few days I had to have time to get them shipped... cheers:headbang:
Awesome news :) can't wait to see them installed on your car! Please send photos!

I ordered a set of these yesterday, can't wait to get them on the car!

I pre-ordered a set of Konis for a killer price from another online retailer not on the forums here and shortly after others were reporting that theirs were coming in, they canceled my order! Had some other stuff come up and was happy to have the refund back. As soon as I was ready to try again, Steeda came out with theirs. I guess it was meant to be.

The discount code was very helpful, too. Thanks, David!
Meant to be for sure! Can't wait, enjoy! :thumbsup:

Can't wait to get these ordered!
Ready when you are! :D

Ordered thanks to David! Cannot wait to these on there, soon to have a whole PP suspension for sale
Now that's what we like to hear! One step closer to completing the suspension! Happy to be a part of it! :cheers:

Ordered. Can't wait to install them.

My pp suspension has 100miles on it and will be up for sale.
I see the order, congrats sir! You're going to love them! :cheers:

Boss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 PP Mustang GT
Not yet on Steeda.ca .....any idea on Canadian price?

SR56

Threads
Reaction score
Website
seanrooney.realtor
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Made it home with my new Steeda suspension, including the shocks and struts. Keep in mind that I added the stop the hop, G-trac, linear springs, and sways, so it's hard to judge just the dampers.

I had about 4 hours in the car today but didn't get a bunch of turns or spirited driving in. Mostly straight line on the turnpike. They dialed them in at the softest setting for now. Overall, they're an improvement over the stock performance pack stuff. Nowhere near as bouncy. Hitting bumps and bad pavement they keep you feeling in control. Hard braking there isnt any nose dive. The car stays flat.

Add this in with the suspension improvements... I took some curvy on and off ramps pretty hard as well as acceleration on a few right turns. The car handled it with complete control like it was on rails.

I'm looking forward to getting more wheel time. I only wish we had more twisty roads here in FL to enjoy. Have to fix that with some road racing/autocross stuff.

All I can say that if this is the softest setting, I'm pretty impressed. There's a lot of room for firming them up if that's the case. I might go a little firmer, but this is a daily driver so I need to hit that middle ground.

Questions? Ask away.

Sponsored

PonyGrrrl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeanne
Vehicle(s)
16 Cadillac ATS V Coupe
Made it home with my new Steeda suspension, including the shocks and struts. Keep in mind that I added the stop the hop, G-trac, linear springs, and sways, so it's hard to judge just the dampers.

I had about 4 hours in the car today but didn't get a bunch of turns or spirited driving in. Mostly straight line on the turnpike. They dialed them in at the softest setting for now. Overall, they're an improvement over the stock performance pack stuff. Nowhere near as bouncy. Hitting bumps and bad pavement they keep you feeling in control. Hard braking there isnt any nose dive. The car stays flat.

Add this in with the suspension improvements... I took some curvy on and off ramps pretty hard as well as acceleration on a few right turns. The car handled it with complete control like it was on rails.

I'm looking forward to getting more wheel time. I only wish we had more twisty roads here in FL to enjoy. Have to fix that with some road racing/autocross stuff.

All I can say that if this is the softest setting, I'm pretty impressed. There's a lot of room for firming them up if that's the case. I might go a little firmer, but this is a daily driver so I need to hit that middle ground.

Questions? Ask away.
Nice! These are definitely on my list for the next round of mods. Is the bounce gone?

Bill Black

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP

Questions? Ask away.
Nice congrats, I can't wait to get mine on the car next week.... :cheers::thumbsup:

16s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT M6 performance pack, whipple charged
Where do you make the adjustments on these?

SR56

Threads
Reaction score
Website
seanrooney.realtor
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Where do you make the adjustments on these?
They come with little keys and it's on the top. Rears will be tough and have to put on jack stands I think.

SR56

Threads
Reaction score
Website
seanrooney.realtor
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Nice! These are definitely on my list for the next round of mods. Is the bounce gone?
No bounce. Now I'm just riding a roller coaster. :)

It eats the road pretty good. For having this suspension on and 4 hours of driving I didn't feel beat up at all. Ride isn't bouncy at all to me. You'll feel the imperfections in the road, but in control.
Sponsored