OP
SteedaTech

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
I also sent a PM on Friday and have yet to receive a response. Its the weekend, no biggie. Fair reminder 3 posts up.
Hi Ryan,

Could you please forward TJ's pm to me.

Thanks,

Steeda Tech
Sponsored

Berstuck

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brien
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium PP M/T Competition Orange
Did we ever get an answer as to how long this sale price is going on for? I'm seriously considering these coilovers, but I have to sell my BMW first.

OP
OP
SteedaTech

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
Did we ever get an answer as to how long this sale price is going on for? I'm seriously considering these coilovers, but I have to sell my BMW first.
I will send you a pm and let you know in the am.

Steeda Tech

Bluemustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Base GT
The rear shocks on this package- do they have rebound adjustment also?

Sponsored

OP
OP
SteedaTech

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750

Bluemustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Base GT
Front and rear are rebound adjustable? Just making sure

livewire2003

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red Mustang GT
Can you guys sell me on these?

What's the benefit over your standard struts and springs for someone whos car is a daily driver that prefers spirited road trips instead of track days?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
Can you guys sell me on these?

What's the benefit over your standard struts and springs for someone whos car is a daily driver that prefers spirited road trips instead of track days?
In my opinion, the additional benefits are ride height adjustability and the ability to change out front springs for your specific needs (different track/road conditions).

I believe Steeda covered a broad range of components for customers to choose between non-adjustable/fixed setting struts, adjustable struts (rebound only), and finally the front coilover/rear ride height adjustable setup. The ball is in our court really, to determine what's best based on our needs and what you want to do with your vehicle. You can always contact Steeda, they will point you in the right direction.

PM me if you are interested in knowing more about this setup personally or would like to see it/experience it first hand...I live here in Hampton Roads as well. Just let me know.

livewire2003

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red Mustang GT
I will check for you ... send me your contact info & let's see if we can get you locked-in at this price for when you are ready in the next couple of weeks!

:cheers:

TJ
In my opinion, the additional benefits are ride height adjustability and the ability to change out front springs for your specific needs (different track/road conditions).

I believe Steeda covered a broad range of components for customers to choose between non-adjustable/fixed setting struts, adjustable struts (rebound only), and finally the front coilover/rear ride height adjustable setup. The ball is in our court really, to determine what's best based on our needs and what you want to do with your vehicle. You can always contact Steeda, they will point you in the right direction.

PM me if you are interested in knowing more about this setup personally or would like to see it/experience it first hand...I live here in Hampton Roads as well. Just let me know.

What spring rate did you go with in the front?
I'd love to check it out but I won't be back stateside for a couple months

Sponsored
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
No problem and I understand your situation. Just let me know when you return if you are still interested. I will try to answer any questions based on what I have installed and what I have experienced with my setup so far.

I went with a 275 spring rate for the front. Check out page 2 of this thread if you're curious to my setup.

To put this into perspective, I believe the GT350R is a linear type spring with an upfront rate of 240 and unique dampers to handle that rate. This may or may not direct you in the right direction in suspension choices as a "daily driver that prefers the occasional spirited road trip", but you may deduct that the GT350R can be driven as a daily (sacrificing some comforts though) that is really set up for racing.

Again, the front coilover setup offers many different spring rates to suit your needs, if you choose this route.

Personally, I don't think you will go wrong with fixed dampers and matching progressive springs since daily driving may be the route you're mostly interested in. I previously only had Ford Racing Street (X-Springs) w/Performance Pack shocks and struts and I thought daily driving around Hampton Roads was excellent.

livewire2003

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red Mustang GT
No problem and I understand your situation. Just let me know when you return if you are still interested. I will try to answer any questions based on what I have installed and what I have experienced with my setup so far.

I went with a 275 spring rate for the front. Check out page 2 of this thread if you're curious to my setup.

To put this into perspective, I believe the GT350R is a linear type spring with an upfront rate of 240 and unique dampers to handle that rate. This may or may not direct you in the right direction in suspension choices as a "daily driver that prefers the occasional spirited road trip", but you may deduct that the GT350R can be driven as a daily (sacrificing some comforts though) that is really set up for racing.

Again, the front coilover setup offers many different spring rates to suit your needs, if you choose this route.

Personally, I don't think you will go wrong with fixed dampers and matching progressive springs since daily driving may be the route you're mostly interested in. I previously only had Ford Racing Street (X-Springs) w/Performance Pack shocks and struts and I thought daily driving around Hampton Roads was excellent.

So you went 275 because of the weight of the blower mostly?

Steeda recommended 250 for me as someone who probably won't track the car.

How does it feel when you have to drive around norfolk and the bumpier areas?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
So you went 275 because of the weight of the blower mostly?

Steeda recommended 250 for me as someone who probably won't track the car.

How does it feel when you have to drive around norfolk and the bumpier areas?
For weight and my intent to track @ VIR. The ride is firm as should be but I am able to adjust rebound if needed. Right now my dampers are adjusted to 1 and 1.25 (F/R) turns counter clockwise from full soft.

livewire2003

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red Mustang GT
For weight and my intent to track @ VIR. The ride is firm as should be but I am able to adjust rebound if needed. Right now my dampers are adjusted to 1 and 1.25 (F/R) turns counter clockwise from full soft.
Are your dampers adjustable separately from the ride height in the front? Or how does that work

Bluemustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Base GT
Are your dampers adjustable separately from the ride height in the front? Or how does that work
I think you get height adjustability and on top of that rebound adjustment from the damper. So similar to adjustable Struts but in this case the coilover is height adjustable. On a normal spring - strut assembly you don't get height adjustability.
Sponsored