Sponsored

Steeda S550 Perf Pack Mustang GT Front & Rear Two-Piece Rotor Set (2015-2019)

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
Steeda is proud to offer our new 2-piece Full Floating Front and Rear Disc Brake Rotors for your Performance Pack-equipped 2015, 2016, 2017, or 2018 S550 Ford Mustang GT! These two-piece rotors are a simple bolt-on that's ABS compatible with the factory, Brembo 6-piston front calipers, and Integrated Parking Brake Ford factory rear calipers. The 380 x 34mm front 15” rotors (555 6032) weigh 15.4 pounds less than OE solid 1-piece front discs, while the 330 x 25mm rears (555 6033) are 4 pounds less than OE.

The billet, hard-anodized aluminum center section cuts weight and keeps wheel bearings cooler. Additionally, the high-ferrous-content, iron-alloy friction discs provide higher strength as well as a greater friction coefficient. A proprietary CNC-machined groove pattern keeps pads cleaner and allows outgassing for maximum grip without glazing. A unique directional vent design draws more air through the rotor core for improved cooling, stable disc temps, and a significant reduction in peak operating temperatures.

The full floating design allows for both radial and axial expansion due to differing coefficients of thermal expansion between the aluminum hat and iron friction disc. This eliminates cracks common with 1-piece and drilled rotors on the market. Axial floatation vastly improves brake pedal feedback due to a reduction in vibration and pad knock. While conducting rigorous on-track testing, Steeda’s validation team measured up to 200 F temp reduction during the most severe conditions practical, with virtually no brake fade. Post-track inspection after multiple trials revealed no warping, cracking, or degradation in stopping performance or manners. During timed trials, the Steeda team pushed their test mule to the limit, resulting in incredible reductions in lap times, not only from stopping improvement but also handling and speed gains attributed to the reduction of both unsprung weight and rotating mass. Team Steeda tried to kill these rotors and the rotors won.

With exceptional quality & performance at an affordable price, these rotors are perfectly suited for daily driven pony cars, weekend canyon carvers, autocross racers, or full on competition track cars.

Product Benefits:

Heat reduction up to 200 Degrees
Reduces unsprung weight & rotating mass up to 19.4 Pounds
Improved pedal feel, reduces vibration & pad knock
Greatly reduces brake fade
Shorter stopping distances under all conditions
MPN: 555 6034
resized s550.jpg
Sponsored

Grim12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GTPP
Awesome! Price?

TwinReverb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Is the listed weight reduction per individual rotor or per pair(front and rear)?

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Is the listed weight reduction per individual rotor or per pair(front and rear)?
If it is per individual rotor, that sounds like some crazy unsprung weight reduction.

Sponsored

Bluemustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Base GT
Wish you had these for the non-PP cars.

Edit: Looks like you do have them for non-PP cars. I might pick this up when I eventually go to the track.

Last edited:
OP
OP
SteedaTech

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750

wmfateam

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Whitey
Vehicle(s)
2017 LB GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
I wish they were not $1599 :)
$1599 for all four is not really that bad. Especially when compared to other two piece options.

Sponsored

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
For sure awesome and I’m guessing maybe some forum joy could be spread if one were to ask for a code. The price is very competitive compared to others. I just upgraded to big brakes last week. I spent $500 for my drilled and slotted one piece rotors and pads. Maybe I can sell the rotors as new pull offs for a few hundred and put that toward these. They have maybe 300 miles on them. They work awesome but the unsprung weight is what I’m after. Hmmmm???

Bahndvr

Roushcharged
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Roush Warrior Mustang
Vehicle Showcase
I had been looking for a two-piece rear rotor.

Labradog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Guard Metallic
These are gorgeous. Not that I can afford them, but true two-piece means that they may be noisy for street use correct?

OP
OP
SteedaTech

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
These are gorgeous. Not that I can afford them, but true two-piece means that they may be noisy for street use correct?
Good question,these are not noisy. We tested them on track and street for several months.

Steeda Tech
Sponsored