Sponsored

Steeda S550 Mustang Rear IRS Subframe Support Brace (2015 Coupe) - Now Available

Old Car Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Tech Pack. AG Black Roof Black Stripes G3597
With the release of the new S550 Mustang, Steeda knew that addressing the IRS system would be a top priority. Being the first production Mustang with an IRS since the 03/04 Cobra’s, we knew there would be a great opportunity to capitalize on Ford’s new piece by giving it the Steeda advantage. As with any suspension system, deflection is an issue if it’s present. Anytime a piece is moving, twisting or vibrating when it should be stationary is a major problem. One of the areas team Steeda wanted to focus on was the rear IRS subframe.

As you have seen with our IRS Subframe Bushing Support System, it limits the movement of the subframe by filling in the voids of the OE bushings. With Steeda’s IRS Subframe Support Brace, we have taken the S550 rear suspension to another level!

Built in-house from 4130 chrome moly steel and powdercoated silver metal flake, this part isn’t only strong - it also looks great under your new Mustang! What we did was tie together 3 very important points on the S550 chassis. We utilized existing threaded holes in the rocker panel (the strongest part of the body) and connected that to the front mounting location of the IRS subframe and the rear mount of the lower control arm and toe link. Connecting these 3 points together not only adds rigidity that was lacking in the rear, but also more control of the whole car.

Also, unlike competitors kits that have not been released yet and only replace the factory bracket, our Steeda kit supports that bracket while connecting to 2 additional locations, therefore providing twice the support! Best part about this kit is it uses all existing holes in the chassis so the car doesn’t have to be modified in any way and adds no NVH whatsoever. :)

Product Photos:
David when I ordered the S550 Mustang IRS subframe brace from you guys I was get ready to go out of town to the west coast, so when talk to Patrick on the phone I asked him if he could hold it and I would call him when I got ready to come back from the West Coast, and again you guys there have done a great job with everything that you have shipped me, I received this to day will be putting on all the mods I have ordered from you guys buy the end of the month, I will also take photos to the mods I'm putting on, for the car will be up on a lift, and I will be Abel to take some good photos of your great Product that you guys have come up with... Again David you guys Rock there at Steeda.... Please make sure your guys know that I appreciate everything that do for getting your products out to all of us...... Again thanks David..... :ford: John
Sponsored

OP
OP
David@Steeda

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
David when I ordered the S550 Mustang IRS subframe brace from you guys I was get ready to go out of town to the west coast, so when talk to Patrick on the phone I asked him if he could hold it and I would call him when I got ready to come back from the West Coast, and again you guys there have done a great job with everything that you have shipped me, I received this to day will be putting on all the mods I have ordered from you guys buy the end of the month, I will also take photos to the mods I'm putting on, for the car will be up on a lift, and I will be Abel to take some good photos of your great Product that you guys have come up with... Again David you guys Rock there at Steeda.... Please make sure your guys know that I appreciate everything that do for getting your products out to all of us...... Again thanks David..... :ford: John
Happy to help, John - enjoy! :thumbsup:

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
David,

Can you PM me an updated quote on install for these parts please? I added some stuff, but decided to wait on sways / mounts for now
image.jpg

OP
OP
David@Steeda

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
David,

Can you PM me an updated quote on install for these parts please? I added some stuff, but decided to wait on sways / mounts for now
You got it, pm'd!

OP
OP
David@Steeda

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
These things are flying off the shelves, little behind the scenes peek for you guys. We're working to get them out asap!
IMG_9056.jpg

Sponsored

Old Car Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Tech Pack. AG Black Roof Black Stripes G3597
David.....

These things are flying off the shelves, little behind the scenes peek for you guys. We're working to get them out asap!

David...... I think I have seen them before..... Oh yes on my 2015 GT Mustang... Great Products from you at Steeda, and I'm very Happy with everything I have Purchased from Steeda..... Thanks so much, John

Trying to get down to your place in Georgia and have some thing put on, but right now its not Happening till we come back from are trip to the West Coast, but I have not given up on that, we may come back the Sourhern Route back home.......... You Guys Rock At Steeda......... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

OP
OP
David@Steeda

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
David...... I think I have seen them before..... Oh yes on my 2015 GT Mustang... Great Products from you at Steeda, and I'm very Happy with everything I have Purchased from Steeda..... Thanks so much, John

Trying to get down to your place in Georgia and have some thing put on, but right now its not Happening till we come back from are trip to the West Coast, but I have not given up on that, we may come back the Sourhern Route back home.......... You Guys Rock At Steeda......... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
:) Thanks for the kind words, John! Just let me know when you're ready and I'll schedule you in for a GA install, maybe throw in a tour of the place!

OP
OP
David@Steeda

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197

Sponsored
OP
OP
David@Steeda

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
would you be able to sell in bare metal?

Yeah we could definitely accommodate that request, some people prefer them that way so they can custom powdercoat them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
David@Steeda

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David